[Q] Rooting and Unlocking Bootloader
A friend asked me to root his phone, I have a Samsung device so it's completely different. We are from Argentina, the device too.
I have some questions before doing it:
1) If I unlock the bootloader, will it be reflected in some place of the phone, like the boot screen?
2) Will the phone keep getting OTA updates?
3) Can I go back to the locked bootloader? Flashing a stock ROM for example.
4) Motorola's unlocking site says this:
● You may lose some key functions like telephone, radio, and audio playback (Is this true?)
● You will not be able to watch any movies you downloaded (Downloaded from where? Won't I be able to watch movies anymore? )
● Applications may not work anymore (WTF???)
● You may lose encryption SUPPORT (What is this?)
Thanks in advance.
Enviado desde mi GT-I9500