Note 2 stuck on bootscreen - Need help please :(

Search This thread

limital

Apr 3, 2012
Hello,

I have a very strange problem with my Note 2.... Yesterday i checked mails on my Note 2 when it suddenly shut down and rebooted.
First i didnt think it was a big issue but when it was on login screen where i have to enter my PIN i just touched the screen and it shut down again. Same thing happened again after that. Now it doesnt even boot up anymore... It just stays on Samsung bootscreen all the time. I can get into Download mode but not into recovery for some reason. I had no custom rom or anything else installed on my device. It was completely Stock.
I already tried flashing the firmware again via Odin but without any success....
Now i don't know what to do anymore and hope one of you guys can help me get back into my phone as i don't want to lose the data on it :(

Thank you in advance

Best regards
Limital

gee2012

Recognized Contributor
Jul 13, 2010
Heerlen
Hello,

I have a very strange problem with my Note 2.... Yesterday i checked mails on my Note 2 when it suddenly shut down and rebooted.
First i didnt think it was a big issue but when it was on login screen where i have to enter my PIN i just touched the screen and it shut down again. Same thing happened again after that. Now it doesnt even boot up anymore... It just stays on Samsung bootscreen all the time. I can get into Download mode but not into recovery for some reason. I had no custom rom or anything else installed on my device. It was completely Stock.
I already tried flashing the firmware again via Odin but without any success....
Now i don't know what to do anymore and hope one of you guys can help me get back into my phone as i don't want to lose the data on it :(

Thank you in advance

Best regards
Limital

Try doing a data/factory reset and wipe cache in recovery, you`ll loose the data though. But it is the only way imo.

limital

Apr 3, 2012
Remove and reinsert the battery after 15 seconds and try again.

Tried that a hundred times but it still wont go into recovery and it wont boot android. Just stays on Samsung Note 2 bootscreen.
Only thing working is download modus but as stated above flashing firmware anew didn't help....

gee2012

Recognized Contributor
Jul 13, 2010
Heerlen
Tried that a hundred times but it still wont go into recovery and it wont boot android. Just stays on Samsung Note 2 bootscreen.
Only thing working is download modus but as stated above flashing firmware anew didn't help....

Then you have to take it to a samsung service center or the store for repair mate.

limital

Apr 3, 2012
Anyone else with an Idea? What i also think is strange is that it says in Download mode that i downloaded 5 Custom Roms and my Current Binary and System Status are Custom???? I just installed the official firmware from SamMobile again -.-

limital

Apr 3, 2012
Noone able to help me? I'm going insane at the moment cause nothing works.... Even when i plug in the usb cable the phone boots to the Galaxy Note 2 screen and nothing else happens.... In download modus it says i'm on a custom rom what i never installed to begin with....i only installed Stock Rom.... Please help what should i do T_T

limital

Apr 3, 2012
So now i flashed the Rescue Rom but it did not change anything. Odin completed the flashing without errors though nothing changed. Also tried flashing Stock Firmware again but the status in download mode still shows custom system and binary.... Could it be that Odin is not flashing correctly though it is not giving me any errors?
I'm really desperate at the moment -.-

niffum

Oct 10, 2008
Perth
My galaxy s1 was bricked at one stage. I took the battery out and left it for am hour then I got it to boot into download mode. Are you putting the right rom on it? Like a whole factory rom?

Sent from my GT-N7105 using xda app-developers app

niffum

Oct 10, 2008
Perth
Can you flash CWM onto it? Then turn it off., hold down volume up, home and then power Tool you see Samsung logo?

Sent from my GT-N7105 using xda app-developers app

limital

Apr 3, 2012
Already tried root with CWM but it won't go into recovery either. I also tried flashing the rescue rom with Pit-File but it does not go further than bootscreen. At the moment i really don't know whats wrong with the phone and i'm a bit desperate right now....
Isn't there anybody who's able to help me with this, please? :(

regards limital

maheshhtc

May 1, 2010
Dakar
Go to download mode & flash CWM.Remove battery & reinsert it. Go to cwm mode now & wipe dalvik, cache & data reset. Flash a new firmware thru pc odin. It will start. I did it. Take a chance.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium

william1974

Jun 8, 2012
Happened to me today.i cant get into twrp recovery,cant boot normally.
I pc odin flash cwm recovery and its work again.good luck to you hope u can make it.

nazkhi

Sep 16, 2012
stuck on bootscreen. Please help me

Hi guys. I just recently root my note 2 but not flashing custom rom. Then i try to mess around with the rom toolbox apps and changed the font. After reboot, i just stuck at the bootscreen.

Please help :(

limital

Apr 3, 2012
Go to download mode & flash CWM.Remove battery & reinsert it. Go to cwm mode now & wipe dalvik, cache & data reset. Flash a new firmware thru pc odin. It will start. I did it. Take a chance.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium

Nice that it worked for you :) Just tried it but it does not work for me... I'm still stuck at bootscreen :(

frostmore

Nov 21, 2010
Boot screen stuck

Hi TS,

U need to first let us know which variant of the note 2 u are using.

is u want to solve the bootloop issue,u need to follow these step as posted by someone here:

1. flash CWM using odin,then boot into CWM(power+vol up+that centre button) then wipe dalvik> cache partition > then data reset

2.DL sammy's official firmware for your note variant (7105 or 7100 or whatever)

3.flash sammy's firmware thru odin

4.let phone boot into android

then do whatever you need to do.

I had the same prob at you did,followed that guy's advice and not everything is back to factory and i can send it in for warranty.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi guys, my note 2 been bricked and whenever i turn on the phone i will stuck on the screen (attached). For your information, my phone is from Malaysia, GT-N7100, 16gb.

I tried to connect the phone to Odin 3.07, it can be detected but whenever i send for flashing the rom, it failed. The repair shop technician said my phone was locked by Samsung Knox.

Please anyone can help me here?

Thanks.

Try flashing a rcovery either cwm or twrp thru odin..if still no good flash official firmware