[Q] Nexus 7, Sixaxis PS3 Controller and Real Racing 3 game

Search This thread

zeneleven

May 22, 2013
I would like to ask about using ps3 controller in Google Nexus 7, i already did check the compatibility and then bought and run the sixaxis pair tool, and pair the device with ps3 controller. I think i followed the instructions well.

But when i tried it with Real Racing 3, it doesnt seems to work? Am i missing something?

By the way, i can use the ps3 controller in navigating in OUTSIDE the game in my device, (like when im in the homescreen) so thats confirms the connection, right?

I havent tried it with other games yet, do i need to do something else to make it work? :confused:

Please help me. Thanks in advance

Adil Qamar

Jul 26, 2013
I would like to ask about using ps3 controller in Google Nexus 7, i already did check the compatibility and then bought and run the sixaxis pair tool, and pair the device with ps3 controller. I think i followed the instructions well.

But when i tried it with Real Racing 3, it doesnt seems to work? Am i missing something?

By the way, i can use the ps3 controller in navigating in OUTSIDE the game in my device, (like when im in the homescreen) so thats confirms the connection, right?

I havent tried it with other games yet, do i need to do something else to make it work? :confused:

Please help me. Thanks in advance

Real Racing 3 does not support sixaxis controllers.

zeneleven

May 22, 2013
How does it run can I get a screen record to see what you did you set this? and or instructions I'm looking to buy a six axis to use with shadow zone and modern combat 4 online!!! Share?

First, download sixaxis compatibility checker in google play store, its free, when it is, go download the sixaxis tool to perform the pairing, i forgot the price, but its worth it, you can google it.

And to making it work, creating your own touch profile is better, you can do it in sixaxis tool settings, take a screen shot of your play screen, with the touch controls in it, much better, if not, just remember where the touch controls are located :D then you can go assigning the ps3 controls button to the touch control points of the game, in short, instead of using your finger, the buttons will be the one doing it.

Then save it. then go back to the main menu of the Sixaxis tool, the part where the Start and Stop is located, then on the part that has an arrow down, tap it and select the touch profile youve made. And thats it, it works perfect for me, hope it does to you too.