Lucky patcher

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

justmpm

Retired Senior Moderator
Dec 22, 2010
Jumpston Junction
Pros and cons of using this app? Im new to having a rooted phone and just want some feedback please.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using xda app-developers app

Lucky patcher is used almost exclusively for getting paid apps for free. Anyway you look at this, it is stealing. It is also not allowed on xda because it is considered warez.

Rule 6. Do not post warez:

If a piece of software requires you to pay to use it, then pay for it. We do not accept warez nor do we permit any member to promote or describe ways in which Warez, cracks, serial codes or other means of avoiding payment, can be obtained. This is a site of developers, i.e. the sort of people who create such software. When you cheat a software developer, you cheat us as a community.

Reactions: sdsanddyy1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Pros and cons of using this app? Im new to having a rooted phone and just want some feedback please.

Lucky patcher is used almost exclusively for getting paid apps for free. Anyway you look at this, it is stealing. It is also not allowed on xda because it is considered warez.

Rule 6. Do not post warez:

If a piece of software requires you to pay to use it, then pay for it. We do not accept warez nor do we permit any member to promote or describe ways in which Warez, cracks, serial codes or other means of avoiding payment, can be obtained. This is a site of developers, i.e. the sort of people who create such software. When you cheat a software developer, you cheat us as a community.