[ROM] M-Stock-Apex I8190XXAMG4 (SEK - Ukraina)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

killov1982

Feb 20, 2013
M-Stock-Apex

I8190XXAMG4 (SEK - Ukraine)

CSC contains configuration for Ukraine, Russia and Kazakhstan

Description -
Together with the firmware installed and modem. System format ext4, deodex. Root (SuperSU Pro v1.91), busybox 1.22.1 Stericson. Just updated and zipalign binary sqlite3 from slaid480 (TurboBoost, Fly-On Mod ... etc). Are call logs and sms. Updated kernel - (last XAML1 c scriptable init.d). It is this bunch proved pretty well in terms of cost and stability.
In this embodiment, there are no standard launcher and weather, this weather-lock screen is not displayed, but the possibility remained installation Accuweather (in "add-ons" Spoiler can download and install via cwm). By default, the Apex Launcher Pro v2.3.0 Final and Apex Notifier v2.0, where there is a lot of personal settings and buttons ... the weather - AndroidWeatherClockWidget
There is a ripple effect, small changes in the interface - (curtain, clock in the center, settings ... can be seen on screen ...). If you want a round battery, you can take in the "add-ons". Added extra. keyboard Xperia Z V.4-1 (Russian, Ukrainian. layout, etc.)
**System optimization ... Maybe something forgot to note
Installing from CWM or TWRP Recovery

Friends, I am not the author of this firmware, this firmware was posted on the forum 4PDA.
Here's a link to village offline 4PDA, which was laid out this firmware -
Mod Edit: Links removed.
Also here and screenshots.

Download link -

I apologize for my Broken English

Sent from my GT-I8190 using xda app-developers app

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    M-Stock-Apex

I8190XXAMG4 (SEK - Ukraine)

CSC contains configuration for Ukraine, Russia and Kazakhstan

Description -
    Together with the firmware installed and modem. System format ext4, deodex. Root (SuperSU Pro v1.91), busybox 1.22.1 Stericson. Just updated and zipalign binary sqlite3 from slaid480 (TurboBoost, Fly-On Mod ... etc). Are call logs and sms. Updated kernel - (last XAML1 c scriptable init.d). It is this bunch proved pretty well in terms of cost and stability.
    In this embodiment, there are no standard launcher and weather, this weather-lock screen is not displayed, but the possibility remained installation Accuweather (in "add-ons" Spoiler can download and install via cwm). By default, the Apex Launcher Pro v2.3.0 Final and Apex Notifier v2.0, where there is a lot of personal settings and buttons ... the weather - AndroidWeatherClockWidget
    There is a ripple effect, small changes in the interface - (curtain, clock in the center, settings ... can be seen on screen ...). If you want a round battery, you can take in the "add-ons". Added extra. keyboard Xperia Z V.4-1 (Russian, Ukrainian. layout, etc.)
    **System optimization ... Maybe something forgot to note
    Installing from CWM or TWRP Recovery

Friends, I am not the author of this firmware, this firmware was posted on the forum 4PDA.
    Here's a link to village offline 4PDA, which was laid out this firmware -
    Also here and screenshots.

Download link -

I apologize for my Broken English

Sent from my GT-I8190 using xda app-developers app