[GB/JB] ***Feralab*** Discussion Thread - Break The Limits...

Do you want Ferat to make a Rom / Firmware that looks and feels like Xperia Z3 / Z4?

• I don't care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

badgone88

Mar 12, 2012
Lyon
Wifi Error

Hi all !

I've flashed FeraKernel v2.7 via Flashtool.
I've installed FeraLab v.20

But i still have problem with Wifi : it says me "Wifi error".

I thought Wifi modules were integrated with FeraKernel ?

Thanks for you help.

asepsfirdaus

Sep 13, 2011
Sumedang, west java
When Instal ROM V20 choose android keyboard, but i dislike it, How to Change android Keyboard to XperiaS Keyboard? Help me :)

after one day use V20 With FeraKernell work fine for me and very love it

aalvico

Dec 28, 2010
São Paulo
When Instal ROM V20 choose android keyboard, but i dislike it, How to Change android Keyboard to XperiaS Keyboard? Help me :)

after one day use V20 With FeraKernell work fine for me and very love it

Just extract the one from the zip file inside system/app from the Rom, copy to system, change permissions, move to app (replace) and reboot

Sent from my Xperia X10 using XDA

Reactions: asepsfirdaus

kellyone

May 23, 2012
Re:

at first thanks for the great rom and for the time you spend to make us happy!!

one question: i miss a music widget, maybe im blind? the music app is already in the app drawer....

twowheeler

Sep 4, 2011

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1337862988072.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1337862988072.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 115

aalvico

Dec 28, 2010
São Paulo
Hi All,
Below is my report for The Last Gingerbread of Feravolt's Roms
V20 FINAL :
Performance : Very Good , I got 3084 using latest antutu, and for me this is
my best score ever !!!.
Everthings working smooth and fast.
Features : Still the most complete rom's features for X10's rom using
Gingerbread series (nyam.....nyam... :D)
But i miss previous version's modul (for Animation style).
I think, i 'm gonna try to push it into this nice room.
Stability : Very Good (using DooM's kernel/Fera's kernel).
Battery Perf : All Fixed !!! thanks
Stand by mode : ONLY 1 % for 9 Hours :D:D:D
Internet Browsing (3G) : 14% for 15 minutes average, with this
fast and smooth, i think can't be better
than this :D:D:D THANKS
Over All : For this 'old phone' (almost 2 years in my hand:)),
and we all knew about Android 1.6, 2.1 and long...long time
waiting for Android 2.3.3 (Official Roms from Sony), and we
all knew all of them also bugy (For me Yes :D), and NOW
With above Performance, Features, Stability and power
comsuming, I believe ICS will never bite this Rom, LOL.
And Yes, for me this is gonna be finish line for Gingerbread,
nyam..nyam...nyam :D , sorry for all ICS hunters :D:D:D.
And Thank You Very Much Feravolt for this another great work.

Noob's tip :
I'm still need to changes, edit and replace some tweaks to make them
properly work on my device (sorry if i'am wrong)
1. Init.d scripts edit, also add some from previous fera's rom and
my favorit one.
2. Build.prob changes, 50-nobuttonled change.
3. Port back previous Music app version to make Sony Clear Bass engine
work, but i'am always use POWER AMP for my music :confused:
So, what is this for :D (may be i'am just a PERFECTIONIST...LOL).
4. MMS fix, what else :confused:, sorry forget already

FINAL WORD : THANK YOU FOR THIS PERFECT nyam...nyam (GINGERBREAD).

rGds

b@ReS

I like to have Sony clear engine back, Is the last music player that works, blue on artists albums etc like in v17 (last I had) or is like now ? If is like now can someone share music and sound enhancement that works for that equalizer? Thanks

Sent from my Xperia X10 using XDA

Bares

Apr 4, 2011
b@tAm iSlanD
i have flash fix2 via xrecovery, wipe cache, wipe dalvik, reboot, but still not work for me, may be it's my fault, but still dont understand, do i have to re install ROM?

Which version was working for u? try
to port it into your rom, how ?See magic button above and click.
No need to re-flash, probably u need to
wait farther notice from OP, and customization pack will coming soon,
So, just wait and be pattient, ok?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello everybody. v11 will be a bit delayed cuz i'm a bit busy and i have toi study and feeling a bit thick and also i want to fix all bugs and due to i'm still trying to import lockscreen music widget. but rom is already rocking. new beautifull effects and overall view.. trying to make it stable with all the things it have also doing some experiments with kernel and bttery. was reading linux wiki a bit).
    about the discussion of my rom.
    I don't f***ing care what you say about it.First and first of all I make this rom for myself..to make it loved by me firstly, because when you do something for yourself, you will do it much better then for anybody else... so after i make any version for me), i juxt share it with you.. share with my work... but of cours i don't make it completely for me. I'm reading every post and try to make this rom good for all (including me) using your suggestions and wishes..watching to your bugreports. and i want to thank you all for that.Of course after every release i'm being nervous reading every post refreshing the page and waiting for users reactions..if they like what i've done or not. and of cource i'm getting sad when see that someone is not satisfied or got wlods for ex... or simply can't install properly...and also i'm gettig happy and glad when i see happy people. i like to make people happy...not sad... and not only with making roms... in real life...just go and smile to the stranger outside and make him a bit happy. So I share my work with you not to make you sad. some peaple when flash rom..start to find firstly bugs..not it's advances..and they start to think that's buggy rom withiout continuing to try. I wanted to leave xda and i already left it...but for one day :D cuz i miss you guys and i miss my work..i like the thing i do and it gives me some kind of pleasure..and every work you do with love will be a good work.
    In v11 there will be superb sound improvement...f***ing cool design and animations. keep trying to port Pdroid and make charging led to off on full charge. also keep trying to port media plyer lockscreen widget...xperia s keyboard and mms bug fix(keep on trying to fix) and more and more tweaks and improvements. so please be patient..this release gonna be i thenk the best i ever released... so it will take time to test it and improve. hope you like it. thank you.
    v20 Final ready
    Juiced my brain and made some great end in Gingerbread series

I will leave xda somewhere in 10th June so now lets rock :cool:
    the rest time will be for ICS and CM7 and then I go)...have to work somewhere cuz I will damn die here) need some money :D
    Testing rom now and when will say DONE! - then its DONE :D
    Change log of v20 will die with me when time comes :D:D so..
    But I think you all will notice the changes by your own ;)
    Believe me its big) all is fixed and updated..

Have fun and be happy)
    Thanks for using FeraLab
    Hi there Fera Fans & Friends!
    I've succeeded in buying a nice, good working X10 for our Great Developer Master Fera :cool:
    I payed already the price of 71+4,90 € & as soon as I have it, I'll post it to Istanbul, so Fera can do what he's best of doing with this X10!!!
    If you like You can donate something towards me & be part of helping Fera ;getting back his beloved X10
    PayPal account: jseehaus@gmail.com

Best regards
    To Everyone

This is the introductory video for Feralab :D
    Feel free to comment on it

If you like than hit thanx....
    wtf...

If you're asking yourself or me...WTF maan? why your rom is paid... I will tell you here...
    If you say that paid rom is not a good idea and you always make or download rom for free..i will say that it is your business.. Also rom will be free for all in 3 days from release.
    v13.5 version of my rom was a realy hard work. I made some unique for stock roms things in this version and it was pretty hard to do but I succeed. So firstly please respect my efforts. The other reason is...that rom is extremily stable and fast...the perfect rom... I think you can remember my previous paid rom..it was also very cool.. and i dont make sh*t paid.. i make it paid only if it realy deserves it.
    The other and mostly main reason is that i'm poor..realy... i'm a simple student studying abroad alone ...4000 km far from my home and i can't work here somewhere in mc'donalds cuz they asking turkish passport which i don't have sure.. I extremily need money. I hoard it for my plane ticket which is very expensive.. (529 f****ng dollars) and it is very big miney for me..my family is not rich also...my mother is housewife and my father is simple carpenter..and we have 3 children(including me :)) and the only reason i could study abroad is my brain and efforts..otherwise..i couldnt study at all..
    So please respect my work..if you don't have money or can't donate just wait 3 days..not so much..

Thank you very much...have fun.
    FeraVolt.