[ROM] Condemned CM7.2 Stable (2.3.7) V15 (6/21/2012)

Search This thread

matts290

May 31, 2011
Perfect timing CS, I just got my DINC today and dumped my Eris, loved your Eris CM7 so this will be the first one I flash to me new DINC.

Reactions: CondemnedSoul

bobcat331

Nov 18, 2010
Finally I'm able to post.:rolleyes: Your rom is smokin' CS. Can't wait until the next thing to come out of the kitchen. ;):D

workshed

Retired Recognized Developer
Aug 23, 2010
turn around!
Good job my man, it's always a pleasure to help you out btw, never a problem and you actually read entire paragraphs! :eek::eek: ;)

You're like watching a delicate flower start to bloom... LMFAO, shutup Shed! :D

Keep it up pimp.

Stoney 666

Aug 23, 2010
SUR GATE!!
Damn CS!! In the rom game too... That's bad ass homie. Let me know if you wanna double team a theme for your rom... It'll be fun...

Sent from my Bad Seed ThunderBolt... The iphone killer!
(I still love my Dincster!)

CondemnedSoul

Apr 19, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Damn CS!! In the rom game too... That's bad ass homie. Let me know if you wanna double team a theme for your rom... It'll be fun...

Sent from my Bad Seed ThunderBolt... The iphone killer!
(I still love my Dincster!)

I'm actually gonna start working on the themed version of my Eris ROM for this but have a lot I'd still like to do with it. Here's the thread with screen shots if you're interested. I couldn't say no to some Bad Seed touches to it man ;)

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=12799866&postcount=2

jeffloan

May 19, 2009
I'm really liking this rom. Great work. But I'm having an issue getting my home an search buttons to work. Any ideas?

matts290

May 31, 2011
Only bug I have noticed so far is that occasionally the backlights on the soft keys stops working momentarily, usually when awaking the phone. I think I had the same bug on the Eris ROM so maybe its a CM7 thing?

CondemnedSoul

Apr 19, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Good job my man, it's always a pleasure to help you out btw, never a problem and you actually read entire paragraphs! :eek::eek: ;)

You're like watching a delicate flower start to bloom... LMFAO, shutup Shed! :D

Keep it up pimp.

Lol. A delicate flower?

I read entire paragraphs because I can :eek: lmao. Seriously though... thanks for all your help man. I appreciate it :)

Sent from my ADR6300 using XDA App

Timmah339

Jun 13, 2010
Only bug I have noticed so far is that occasionally the backlights on the soft keys stops working momentarily, usually when awaking the phone. I think I had the same bug on the Eris ROM so maybe its a CM7 thing?

make sure it's dark when you test the backlights. they automatically shut off when there's a certain level of ambient light

cheez99

Oct 23, 2009
CM7.1 with a different kernel, nice. I guess anyone can build a ROM say they did a few tweaks and call themselves a dev now, huh?

Why don't you just tell us what the tweaks were that you did other than preloading Incredikernal?

scotty1223

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jan 3, 2011
CM7.1 with a different kernel, nice. I guess anyone can build a ROM say they did a few tweaks and call themselves a dev now, huh?

Why don't you just tell us what the tweaks were that you did other than preloading Incredikernal?

i guess everyones a critic and an expert,too. :rolleyes: you could maybe try askin nicely for specifics on the tweeks instead of just accusing him of reposting cm7 with a new kernel.

link to your compiled from AOSP source rom? im more than willing to give it a try also.

i can tell you for a fact his eris roms were different- smoother and faster than any other cm based rom. he defiantely does something. :D its running great on my inc as well.

thess1

Oct 28, 2009
NC
I really hope this rom doesn't get dropped. I would love to see a stable cm7 with some improvements specificaly for the inc.

CondemnedSoul

Apr 19, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
I really hope this rom doesn't get dropped. I would love to see a stable cm7 with some improvements specificaly for the inc.

I have no intentions of dropping this ROM. I won't let a few d-b's get to me ;) I'm working on some other things for this and hope to have an update before I go on vacation. If not I'll be taking my laptops with me in case I have internet or cell service and will continue working then as well :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Credits:
    cyanogen of course for the source
    Chad and tiny for the kernel
    workshed, conap and gnarlyc for their help getting me started and answering all my questions
    Bobcat331 and scotty85 for testing, contributing and instigating me.
    CUViper and PonsAsinorem for the BlueTooth fix
    The entire Eris community for their support and contributions along the way.

This is a modified and tweaked version of CM7. Features chad's Incredikernel with smartass v2. It also now uses ICS Roboto font.

Dalvik and cache wipe only should be fine for most.

Condemned CM7 V15

Thanks to goo-inside.me for the file hosting

CyanogenMod merged changelog

CCM7_Inc_LS.png
    CCM7_Inc_Home.png

CCM7_Inc_Apps.png
    CCM7_Inc_Note.png

6-21-12 - resync with cm source, wifi fixed

6/2/12 - resync with CM source

3/4/12 - Resync with CM source, fix market issues and missing shared lib
    errors, fix mod version in build.prop to reflect V13
    2/3/12 - Resynced with CM source.
    1/14/12 - Resynced with CM source.
    1/08/12 - Resynced with CM source. Removed Stripped 2 Hell version for now.
    Adjusted tweaks and build prop. See CM changelog for full source
    changes.
    11/05/11 - Some tweaks adjustments and added BT fix from Pons and CUViper
    10/23/11 - updated to CM7.1 Stable, Change to ICS Roboto font, added S2H version, more tweaks including portions of Dsextons universal adrenaline shot, updated to 10/08 incredikernel, removed 3d Gallery in place of QuickPic
    8/13/11 - resynced with CM Source, added Juwe11's RamScript
    7/12/11 - resynced with CM Source, modded build prop and boot image, changed boot animation.
    6/30/11 - resynced with CM Source. Upgraded to chad's latest kernel.

As always What you do to your device is your choice not mine. If anything happens to your device it's your problem not mine.

Enjoy :)
    I am uploading to dropbox from my phone. I will post a link once it's done.

I don't have an md5 sum but i did run this for a bit, it should work no problems.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8piig4iessp4mmn/CCM7_Inc_V15.zip
    Sorry guys. Got tied up with some things and forgot about WiFi. I'll have it fixed soon. Quick fix for now is as stated previously to flash a kernel.

Sent from my ADR6350 using xda premium
    I recommend a full wipe for V7 from previous versions.

Condemned CM7 V7 Vanilla

Condemned CM7 V7 Stripped 2 Hell - This version has no Live Wallpapers, foreign fonts removed, file manager removed, CM Wallpapers removed approx. 50% of ring and notification tones removed. It's approx 20 MB smaller than the full vanilla version.

10/23/11 - updated to CM7.1 Stable, Change to ICS Roboto font, added S2H version, more
    tweaks, updated to 10/08 incredikernel