[APP][2.1+] BeWeather Pro for Android

Search This thread

Katey91

Feb 16, 2013
So those of you that have switched away from this, what app did you go to?

BeWeather does the job for me but autoupdate on the widget is hit or miss. Often times I find myself having to manually update it. And even then, sometimes I have to go into the app itself to get everything to update properly. Not a big deal, but it's one of those "things"...

I switched to HD Widgets, has been much more reliable updating and I now prefer the interface.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

hytran

Apr 21, 2013
Barrington, IL
I've been using HD Widgets with BeWeather but recently switched to HD Widgets with my already paid for copy of Accuweather. Deleted BeWeather. Bellshare can you-know-what themselves, Pfluger is laughing all the way to his bank...

Reactions: onthehole

cwhitney24

Jun 12, 2011
Daphne, AL
I've been using HD Widgets with BeWeather but recently switched to HD Widgets with my already paid for copy of Accuweather. Deleted BeWeather. Bellshare can you-know-what themselves, Pfluger is laughing all the way to his bank...

emeregun.jpg
y5ydu9u8.jpg

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

Reactions: skinzy98

chaoscodes

Oct 2, 2011
Are we still going to update this app any more? Please add Accuweather as an alternative forecast provider as it works more accurate for most Asian regions.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

recDNA

Aug 24, 2011
I still love beweather but it stopped updating all my android phones. Getting a non xml error. Any way to fix it? I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling. No dice.

-Duir-

Feb 13, 2012
California
OnePlus 6T
I still love beweather but it stopped updating all my android phones. Getting a non xml error. Any way to fix it? I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling. No dice.
LOL. Did you look at the last post date? Or any of the posts? Last post was over 9 months ago and if you look at that and some of the posts you can see this app has long since been abandoned.

recDNA

Aug 24, 2011
LOL. Did you look at the last post date? Or any of the posts? Last post was over 9 months ago and if you look at that and some of the posts you can see this app has long since been abandoned.
Fortunately for me it just started working again for no apparent reason so somebody fixed something. Did bellshare go out of business?

kufu

Dec 12, 2010
After all this time, the combination of BeautifulWidgets and BeWeather is perfect for me. For now... ;)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    BeWeather is a visually stunning weather app for Android. People coming from a BlackBerry might know us for apps like BerryBuzz/BeBuzz and BerryWeather.

To join this beta you need a licensed version of BeWeather Pro. BeWeather can be purchased at http://market.android.com/details?id=com.bellshare.beweather

Please install over your existing installation to make sure your license can be detected.

Download the latest beta APK from http://www.bellshare.com/downloads/beta/public_beweather_android_apr12/beweather-release.apk

Posting of your device ID is NOT NEEDED ANYMORE.

Version 1.2.18 - 4/23/2012 3:00 PM EST
    - Added setting to select graph/icon display for hourly forecast
    - Fixed high/low temperature cut off in 4x2 w/forecast widget
    - Improved widget performance, potential fix for widgets freezing
    - Improved use of partial wakelocks
    - Improved transition between weather animations when switching locations (fade out/in)

Version 1.2.15 - 4/17/2012 7:30 PM EST
    - Added new 4x1 widget "Current Weather with Clock"
    - Added option to select default map for a location
    - Added option to select application to launch when weather icon is clicked on widget
    - Added 'Location's Default Map' and 'Location's Weather Conditions' as launchable apps from widget icon or clock

Version 1.2.14 - 4/16/2012 3:30 PM EST
    - Fixed several layout problems on pre-ICS/HC devices
    - Several text size adjustments in widgets
    - Fixed radar maps being lost between app launches

Version 1.2.12 - 4/14/2012 7:00 PM EST
    - Using separate temperature notification sizes on 2.1/2.2 and Honeycomb/ICS
    - Fixed main screen not honoring device's rotation lock setting
    - Fixed solid background showing through on widget when changed to 'widget' background

Version 1.2.11 - 4/13/2012 1:00 PM EST
    - Fixed widget sizes
    - Added widget preview images (in ICS launcher)
    - Made 4x1, 4x2 and 4x3 widgets resizable
    - Increased temperature notification digits size

Version 1.2.10 - 4/12/2012 2:30 AM EST
    - ICS/Honeycomb support
    - Weather animation download is now optional
    - Added support for landscape orientation
    - Added hourly forecast graph
    - Many bug fixes

Pro Only Features:
    - 100% Ad-Free
    - Visually stunning display of weather information using high definition (HD) videos
    - Fully customize widget backgrounds and clock
    - Completely customize BeWeather using one of more than 150 weather iconsets
    - Get more accurate conditions by switching to a nearby weather stations for any location
    - Dynamic Google Maps based animated radar and satellite maps (US only)

Standard Features:
    - Automatically track your location via GPS/cell location
    - 11 beautiful homescreen widgets in 6 different sizes. Fully customizable colors and fonts.
    - Temperature notification in statusbar
    - Current conditions including "Feels like" temperature, wind, pressure, dew point, humidity.
    - 7-day forecast with high/low temperature and precipitation probability
    - 24-hour forecast with temperature, precipitation probability, wind and humidity
    - Instant weather advisory notifications (US only) via push technology (Android 2.2 and higher)
    - Built-in animated radar maps (US only)
    - Replace/extend the default radar maps with your preferred weather service's radar maps!
    - Get more accurate conditions by switching to a nearby weather stations for any location
    - Add custom web cams and other media links (weather radio, video, HTML etc) to any location.
    - Sunrise/Sunset times and moon phase
    - Completely customize BeWeather using fonts and colors

device-2012-04-11-142935.png
    device-2012-04-11-143042.png
    It has been quite some time since the last update to BeWeather.

We will be releasing a beta of our next version very soon here in this forum.

Some of the changes included in this version:

- ICS support
    - Better tablet support
    - Landscape orientation
    - Hourly forecast graph

Here already a couple of screenshots.
    A new build is online. See first post for change log.
    Ah, in typical Bellshare fashion, they disappear for months then suddenly pop up with? A free version for BlackBerry 10.

Never mind the bugs in the apps that people paid for!

SMH...
    A new build is online. See first post for change log.