[GB/JB] ***Feralab*** Discussion Thread - Break The Limits...

Do you want Ferat to make a Rom / Firmware that looks and feels like Xperia Z3 / Z4?

• I don't care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

mrbambocha

Jul 29, 2010
Audio sounds weird

The audio sounds really dull with headphones, like if the singer had a sock in his mouth, and sometimes i cant even hear the instruments (the clarity changes from song to song). Any ideas?

v40 k25

u.bilal

Apr 14, 2013
Add Accounts Not working

I installed ***FeraLab*** Official - Break The Limits... With FeraLab Kernel.Room is fast and everything is working fine,but when ever i press Add account to add a account phone just hangs for a couple of seconds and then restarts.I tried reinstalling room but that didn't worked.What should i do.

laeco

Jan 17, 2011
Today I connected the x10 with my Kenwood radio and tried to call someone, but it did not work. It hangs and I think I had to reconnect to the radio. If someone is calling me it works without problems for some reason.

I am using v41 and v29 Kernel

demiourgosuUA

Jun 8, 2015
download?

Hi, guys.
Where can I find a download link for the newest version of the Feralab ROM and Kernel? Can't seem to find any. Thanks.

Last edited:

Agiofws

Aug 7, 2014
Hi, thanks a lot. It seems like it doesn't include any documentation on how to install it. Could someone please tell me how to install it or give me a link to some kind of documentation. I mean I already did install it once, but it was years ago. Please help.

process is 1) flash kernel 29 with flash tool 2) boot into recovery wipe everything + factory restet etc... 3) flash rom 4)boot and pass menu 5) wait for 2 mins 6) reboot wait for another 2 mins 7) boot into recovery and flash gapps... 8) reboot into GB 9) connect to internet 10) add google account 11) google play should show up...

Back up your SD card because I think it uses a new partition scheme...

Sent from my Xperia U using XDA Free mobile app

Reactions: Dr Goodvibes

laeco

Jan 17, 2011
Everytime someone is calling me the ringtone just plays one time and then there is no sound, but I can accept the call. Someone else got this problem?

V41 and v29 kernel

X10_4life

Dec 29, 2015
Hey all! Which Fera Kernel and ROM are the most stable for a locked BL X10? I tried out Ferakernel V29 and v41.2 ROM, but it was ridiculously unstable... phone rebooting when receiving text messages, camera crashing the phone and the phone even got stuck in reboot loops when I tried to start it again. It had no system to it, sometimes it started ok, sometimes it didn't. Now it has the stock firmware on it again and it works fine. But it's so slow...
I was thinking I'd try installing v40 and kernel v25, but there's no official info on any of the releases, so I could use some good feedback before I waste more time on trying out random combinations.
Thanks in advance.

FeraVolt

Dec 30, 2011
www.facebook.com
Hey all! Which Fera Kernel and ROM are the most stable for a locked BL X10? I tried out Ferakernel V29 and v41.2 ROM, but it was ridiculously unstable... phone rebooting when receiving text messages, camera crashing the phone and the phone even got stuck in reboot loops when I tried to start it again. It had no system to it, sometimes it started ok, sometimes it didn't. Now it has the stock firmware on it again and it works fine. But it's so slow...
I was thinking I'd try installing v40 and kernel v25, but there's no official info on any of the releases, so I could use some good feedback before I waste more time on trying out random combinations.
Thanks in advance.

Try to find and use v28 ferakernel with v41.5 ROM. Flash kernel right after rom.

Reactions: X10_4life

vpllover

Dec 11, 2010
Detroit
pretty sure I just totally screwed myself. I swiched from SEMC debrand kernel to Feralab v31. Phone will boot but its stuck at the bootanimation screen.
I can get to cwm recovery v6.0.2.8, only problem is I didn't know my volume buttons didn't work, so I can't navigate the recovery to flash a rom. Is there a way to get Philz touch recovery via flashing a FTF in Flashtools?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello everybody. v11 will be a bit delayed cuz i'm a bit busy and i have toi study and feeling a bit thick and also i want to fix all bugs and due to i'm still trying to import lockscreen music widget. but rom is already rocking. new beautifull effects and overall view.. trying to make it stable with all the things it have also doing some experiments with kernel and bttery. was reading linux wiki a bit).
    about the discussion of my rom.
    I don't f***ing care what you say about it.First and first of all I make this rom for myself..to make it loved by me firstly, because when you do something for yourself, you will do it much better then for anybody else... so after i make any version for me), i juxt share it with you.. share with my work... but of cours i don't make it completely for me. I'm reading every post and try to make this rom good for all (including me) using your suggestions and wishes..watching to your bugreports. and i want to thank you all for that.Of course after every release i'm being nervous reading every post refreshing the page and waiting for users reactions..if they like what i've done or not. and of cource i'm getting sad when see that someone is not satisfied or got wlods for ex... or simply can't install properly...and also i'm gettig happy and glad when i see happy people. i like to make people happy...not sad... and not only with making roms... in real life...just go and smile to the stranger outside and make him a bit happy. So I share my work with you not to make you sad. some peaple when flash rom..start to find firstly bugs..not it's advances..and they start to think that's buggy rom withiout continuing to try. I wanted to leave xda and i already left it...but for one day :D cuz i miss you guys and i miss my work..i like the thing i do and it gives me some kind of pleasure..and every work you do with love will be a good work.
    In v11 there will be superb sound improvement...f***ing cool design and animations. keep trying to port Pdroid and make charging led to off on full charge. also keep trying to port media plyer lockscreen widget...xperia s keyboard and mms bug fix(keep on trying to fix) and more and more tweaks and improvements. so please be patient..this release gonna be i thenk the best i ever released... so it will take time to test it and improve. hope you like it. thank you.
    v20 Final ready
    Juiced my brain and made some great end in Gingerbread series

I will leave xda somewhere in 10th June so now lets rock :cool:
    the rest time will be for ICS and CM7 and then I go)...have to work somewhere cuz I will damn die here) need some money :D
    Testing rom now and when will say DONE! - then its DONE :D
    Change log of v20 will die with me when time comes :D:D so..
    But I think you all will notice the changes by your own ;)
    Believe me its big) all is fixed and updated..

Have fun and be happy)
    Thanks for using FeraLab
    Hi there Fera Fans & Friends!
    I've succeeded in buying a nice, good working X10 for our Great Developer Master Fera :cool:
    I payed already the price of 71+4,90 € & as soon as I have it, I'll post it to Istanbul, so Fera can do what he's best of doing with this X10!!!
    If you like You can donate something towards me & be part of helping Fera ;getting back his beloved X10
    PayPal account: jseehaus@gmail.com

Best regards
    To Everyone

This is the introductory video for Feralab :D
    Feel free to comment on it

If you like than hit thanx....
    wtf...

If you're asking yourself or me...WTF maan? why your rom is paid... I will tell you here...
    If you say that paid rom is not a good idea and you always make or download rom for free..i will say that it is your business.. Also rom will be free for all in 3 days from release.
    v13.5 version of my rom was a realy hard work. I made some unique for stock roms things in this version and it was pretty hard to do but I succeed. So firstly please respect my efforts. The other reason is...that rom is extremily stable and fast...the perfect rom... I think you can remember my previous paid rom..it was also very cool.. and i dont make sh*t paid.. i make it paid only if it realy deserves it.
    The other and mostly main reason is that i'm poor..realy... i'm a simple student studying abroad alone ...4000 km far from my home and i can't work here somewhere in mc'donalds cuz they asking turkish passport which i don't have sure.. I extremily need money. I hoard it for my plane ticket which is very expensive.. (529 f****ng dollars) and it is very big miney for me..my family is not rich also...my mother is housewife and my father is simple carpenter..and we have 3 children(including me :)) and the only reason i could study abroad is my brain and efforts..otherwise..i couldnt study at all..
    So please respect my work..if you don't have money or can't donate just wait 3 days..not so much..

Thank you very much...have fun.
    FeraVolt.