[ROM][OFFICIAL][Marshmallow 6.0][D2VZW] PAC-ROM

Search This thread

cr4ck3r4lif3

Apr 10, 2011
Seattle
Yup. Lol they are "default" on fresh install, but they really are not default at all.

It says default but if you select each category, nothing is actually selected. I selected default and now I have the regular animations.
6ygetu2y.jpg

eyerawnick

Sep 7, 2012
I get the same thing on one of my games, the loading animation box flies in from the left and swoops down as opposed to it just appearing in the center of the screen. I went through all those animation toggles and set them all to default and the animations remained.

TenderloinShadow

Dec 30, 2011
system ui crashes

Hey is anyone else getting a bunch of really annoying system ui crashes? for me at least a couple times a day the status bar and navbar will go away and it will take a few minutes for them to come back. since I disable the hardkeys on this phone because I want to use the navbar, this a big issue, as my phone becomes useless until they come back. sometimes they take so long to come back I just end up rebooting my phone.

I'm running with just the stock kernel right now, but this also happened while using KT747 (I switched back to stock to confirm it wasn't the kernel causing it).

So is anyone else experiencing this? Anyone know of any fixes? I'm still on the 11/5 nightly, has this problem been resolved in newer ones?

Tallica21

Apr 21, 2010
Hey is anyone else getting a bunch of really annoying system ui crashes? for me at least a couple times a day the status bar and navbar will go away and it will take a few minutes for them to come back. since I disable the hardkeys on this phone because I want to use the navbar, this a big issue, as my phone becomes useless until they come back. sometimes they take so long to come back I just end up rebooting my phone.

I'm running with just the stock kernel right now, but this also happened while using KT747 (I switched back to stock to confirm it wasn't the kernel causing it).

So is anyone else experiencing this? Anyone know of any fixes? I'm still on the 11/5 nightly, has this problem been resolved in newer ones?

Are you using active display? If so turn it off and report back

Sent from a long time ago, in a galaxy far far away...

Maphack

Jan 18, 2011
My notification bar will disappear and my wallpaper will too, so the background is just black.

Sometimes it fixes itself (gotten a lot better after 11/05), but a lot of the time I reboot.

Sent from my SCH-I535

o0BlacknesS0o

Mar 28, 2012
Fincastle, VA

I was getting this too on a few of the early November builds but haven't had the issue on the 11/12 nightly

oM0StRa.png
[/CENTER]

Reactions: x86cpu

aqhilles

Oct 29, 2011
BumF_Egypt
Dialog Alpha

This thing has been driving me crazy for a while. I think I have messed with most pac settings but so far, I have been unable to find out the one that will correct the issue pictured below. Can you notice how the dialog box is transparent? Does anyone know what setting I am missing? --thanks in advance.
https://data1a3.surdoc.com/u197575/dUS2PLU3D/SurDoc-Public-Document-alpha
-Sorry, the picture upload kept timing out. Had to post a link to surdoc (I'm the only human being in the planet who refuses to open a dropbox account).

Last edited:

Farabomb

Jul 19, 2011
North Jersey
www.azpinstalls.com
Now I have an issue. Now the phone can't connect to verizon's mobile network. I have my IMEI but the equipment ID won't come up.

It happened out of nowhere, I was leaving work and 10 minutes before I was on 4g surfing. I went to go home, connected my phone to the car dock and started waze. It kept searching the network. Rebooted wiped cache, davilk, fixed permissions and even tried my last nandroid and nothing.

Only thing I changed was I turned on the network speed indicator and show network speeds. Could that have caused issue? Makes sense. If so how do I resolve the issue? Hopefully not a full wipe or odin because my DSL at home is embarrassingly slow and it will take forever to restore everything.

Thanks in advance for any and all help.

---------- Post added at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:31 PM ----------

Fixed it already. I forgot I was playing with the suspend actions and had it set to go to 2g. That didn't work too well. Changed the network back and all is well.

Where does everyone's ZIP file get downloaded if you use PAC Console ? It says it will go to

/storage/emulated/0/Download/PAC

On my phone, and it took a LOT of hunting to find this, it goes to

/storage/emulated/0/storage/emulated/0/Download/PAC

Any plan on when the "flash update" button will work? That would fix the odd file placement problem. Maybe it only works with specific recoveries. I'm on TWRP and the button is grayed out on every nightly I try.

Reactions: bad bone

Papa Smurf151

Feb 24, 2010
Atlanta
Any plan on when the "flash update" button will work? That would fix the odd file placement problem. Maybe it only works with specific recoveries. I'm on TWRP and the button is grayed out on every nightly I try.

Only works on stable versions of the ROM. Its been disabled for nightlies due to some nightlies not working at times and we not wanting to leave u will a soft brick device

XDA Moderator

Reactions: bad bone

Mike3.14159

Feb 11, 2012
GA
Anybody know where to find a touchwiz weather widget that would work on this?

I've seen S4 launchers with the weather widget that will work on other devices running AOSP based roms but not for our particular device....

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [ROM][OFFICIAL][Lollipop 5.1.1][D2VZW] PAC-ROM LP MR1

Header.png

PAC-ROM is built with our own tweaks and options, including picks and features from the best ROMs out there!

Why choose among ROMs, when you have All-in-One !!

Screenshots.png

PAC_man_slider.gif

Features.png

Features_List.png

Disclaimer.png

* By flashing this, you automatically void your warranty! *

* If your phone breaks, blows up or runs away from you, do not cry to us! *

* Do not ask for ETAs!! *

How_to_Install.png

* Download the ROM and GApps *

* Reboot to recovery *

* Wipe data/factory reset *

* Flash the ROM and then GApps *

* Reboot your phone *

* Enjoy *

How_to_Update.png

* Download the latest version *

* Reboot to recovery *

* Flash the ROM *

* Wipe both dalvik cache and cache *

* Reboot your phone *

* Enjoy the latest version of PAC-ROM *

Not_Working.png

Other_Info.png

* None for now *

Download.png

Credits.png

* PAC-ROM Team *

* Cyanogen Team *

* AOKP Team *

* DirtyUnicorns *

* SlimRoms *

* Vanir *

* Omnirom *

* Special thanks to all our Build Bot Providers (see Contributors list for all names) *

* PAC Graphix Team - Graphics, logos and images (see Contributors list for all names) *

* And of course, thank you for your love and support! *

Support.png

Support us with these banners:

pac_user_banner.png

pac_poweredby_banner.png

Help with server costs

donate.gif

XDA:DevDB Information
    Pac-Man - Verizon, ROM for the Verizon Samsung Galaxy S III

Contributors
    Papa Smurf151, manfromgta, clearchris
    ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x

Version Information

Created 2015-04-29
    Last Updated 2016-08-13
    [ROM][OFFICIAL][4.2.2] PAC-Man ROM Nightly Builds for SCH-I535 (GMail fixed!!)

Original OP
    FYI we are actively updating to 4.4. Do not ask for eta...this will take time to sort out but will be worth it

XDA Moderator
    FYI pac-4.4 branch has been merged into pac github and gerrit. No alpha or nightlies yet but very soon. Feel free to poke around and if daring enough build for yourself. For those who wish to wait...please no eta as we are working as fast as we can. This is a full aosp base with commits brought I'm from all over with our own stuff added as well. Not all featured are added yet but will be over the next few weeks

XDA Moderator
    There will be an rc soon. Within next day or two then nightlies again if needed. We are staying inline with cm. There were a ton of commits push last night that fixed a lot of stuff and brought in more stability. Still a few more things left to do but they will get done.

Sorry I've been out of town all weekend at a beach resort and got engaged

XDA Moderator