[Q] Problem with AC-UP 100 Charger and Xperia Ray

Search This thread

kazimserhan

Dec 15, 2011
Hello my friends. I have a problem. Recently I bought a Sony AC-UP 100 Charger.

This one:

productimage_9103.jpg

The problem is the charger works well with my bluetooth keyboard on AC power and off power (feeding from built in battery) but when I connect my Xperia Ray, offline charging mode is useless. İt only flashes its green "feeding" light only a second and goes off. AC charging is working but I bought this piece of c*** for offline charging purposes. I'm using ressurrection rom 4.4 and I'm thinking maybe its because of its kernel. The kernel supports on-the-go which requires the phone to output a certain amount of power from its USB. Maybe electric current from phone forces battery to shut itself? Do you have any ideas or solutions my friends?

iPusak Gaoq™

Mar 21, 2012
Kuching
Redmi K20 / Xiaomi Mi 9T
Xiaomi Mi A3
Hmm...OTG and Offline Charging are not the same...don't be confuse between both of them....your problem is basically cause by the kernel...just ask the devs of the kernel or the devs of the roms if it do support offline charging or just test it yourself by turning off your devices then connect it to a charger (not the one that in the picture)....if it does charging then it might be something wrong with the portable charger you have bought...if it doesn't charge then its your kernel problem....