AT&T Preorder Information

Search This thread

Seed 2.0

Oct 26, 2010
OH-IO
My phone has been shipped!!!!! I just got the email.... from my bank, lol. According to the receipt I wont be billed until it has been shipped, my bank alerted me of a charge over $100 from AT&T. There for it must have been shipped. :D:p:D

kirdroid

Feb 21, 2011
Seattle
My phone has been shipped!!!!! I just got the email.... from my bank, lol. According to the receipt I wont be billed until it has been shipped, my bank alerted me of a charge over $100 from AT&T. There for it must have been shipped. :D:p:D

Can't you check your online order to see if it's shipped or not instead of relying on bank charge :)
If its already shipped congrats then, my order still is at preorder.

Lmuggs

Jul 4, 2007
Same here, I see the pre-auth charge from my bank but the order status on AT&T still says in progress pending shipment.

romeo0119

Aug 1, 2006
If u have the iPhone 4s and used the sim card that came with it, you won't need a new sim, just pop it into the Nokia and call AT&T, have them switch you over to the LTE plan. That's what I did when i had my htc vivid, LTE pick up as soon as I restart the phone, no need to change sim card, sold my vivid, put the sim back into the iPhone 4s and Internet still works, I'm currently still on the LTE plan. You won't have to switch back to the iPhone plan just to get the Internet to work. Fyi

Reactions: kirdroid

Seed 2.0

Oct 26, 2010
OH-IO
My order still says "Pending Shipment" too. I called the store and the girl told me that I should see a status change with in ~24hrs after being charged. I'm expecting it on Friday, these signs are good IMO.

Lmuggs

Jul 4, 2007
The only thing I've seen so far that says backorder from AT&T is the automated email I got on Saturday (after going in to a store and pre-ordering 2 900's on Friday).

The actual order status page says: Nokia NOK 900 BLK, BLU PHONE, Various SIM "In Progress" and "Pending Shipment".

Actually.. I see it now. I re-read the order status page and there is a column that says "QTY Back-Ordered" and there is a 1 in each row.

Last edited:

kimck99

Oct 30, 2007
Hi,

For what it's worth, when I pre-orded the 900 on Friday the 30th at a AT&T store, the sales rep said that it will be delivered on Wednesday (4th) so advised that someone should be home. Well, I'm working from home Wednesday so I guess I wait and see.

DanMc85

Jan 6, 2008
USA
Hi,

For what it's worth, when I pre-orded the 900 on Friday the 30th at a AT&T store, the sales rep said that it will be delivered on Wednesday (4th) so advised that someone should be home. Well, I'm working from home Wednesday so I guess I wait and see.

they deliver 6th not 4th...

VizagDude

Jan 31, 2007
New York
I've Pre-Ordered this device from the store as well. I did that so that the rep will get some credit on the sale of 2 new lies. I've ordered a Black and Cyan for me and my wife. I ordered them on the 30th at around 7:00 PM. My card was charged for both the phones Immediately. I received 2 emails with order #s for both the phones stating they would be shipped in the next 3 to 5 business days.

On the 31st I received 2 other email for the same order #s saying they were back ordered. I immediately called them to check if it was true. Since it was orderd in the store, they can only see the same info as I and tell me it's back ordered.

This whole thing sux. If I'm not getting the device on the 6th, I'm going to pickup mine in the store on the 8th or the 9th with a new order and cancel these ones.

alodar1

Aug 6, 2007
Auburn, WA
Microsoft Surface Duo
Hi,

at&t uses 2day delivery. You've received no notice yet. Best delivery day now is Thursday. I think the email goes out when shipping places the UPS/FedEx request. After that it's pickup time.

Most likely they start to ship tomorrow afternoon for a Friday delivery.

hx4700 Killer

Oct 19, 2007
Texas
I had mine shipped to the store I ordered at as it is near where I work and someone will always be there ;) They told me to expect it on the 6th.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Any mention of the off contract price?

I thought in their press release, ATT said $449
    If u have the iPhone 4s and used the sim card that came with it, you won't need a new sim, just pop it into the Nokia and call AT&T, have them switch you over to the LTE plan. That's what I did when i had my htc vivid, LTE pick up as soon as I restart the phone, no need to change sim card, sold my vivid, put the sim back into the iPhone 4s and Internet still works, I'm currently still on the LTE plan. You won't have to switch back to the iPhone plan just to get the Internet to work. Fyi
    Cant believe people are cancelling and complaining they weren't going to get it tomorrow. I didn't order mine until 3/31 and bought it off contract and I still haven't gotten an email yet.

Checked ATT site and mine has shipped and will be here tomorrow. Relax people!!!

People are just paranoid .. They always ship overnight and the shipping emails will go out late in evening.