Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Diablo67

Reactions: Saint Michael23

Saint Michael23

Oct 17, 2010
Key Largo
Would you recommend flashing Kernel right after flashing Rom or do set up first then flash kernel? I have flashed Mason sbc-hwa kernel and I seem to freeze on the lock screen. The get a few reboot and it sticks at loading screen. Any advice for anyone would be great. Prior to trying Mason Kernel I fell in love with the Azul Rom it is sick (Like all your Roms). You are definitely the leader of the Evo Rom design.

Muffycheeks

May 3, 2011
Would you recommend flashing Kernel right after flashing Rom or do set up first then flash kernel? I have flashed Mason sbc-hwa kernel and I seem to freeze on the lock screen. The get a few reboot and it sticks at loading screen. Any advice for anyone would be great. Prior to trying Mason Kernel I fell in love with the Azul Rom it is sick (Like all your Roms). You are definitely the leader of the Evo Rom design.

I tried to help and didn't get not one hit on the THANKS button.:(

Diablo67

Go here... http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1546878 and download any of the I Series kernels,after you install and set up the rom,then go into recovery,wipe cache and delvik,flash the kernel,wipe cache and delvik again,reboot,let the kernel settle in for about 5 minutes,then you can set up your kernel.

Reactions: Saint Michael23

Saint Michael23

Oct 17, 2010
Key Largo
I tried to help and didn't get not one hit on the THANKS button.:(

Sorry just did Thanks a TON!!!:highfive:

---------- Post added at 09:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 PM ----------

Go here... http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1546878 and download any of the I Series kernels,after you install and set up the rom,then go into recovery,wipe cache and delvik,flash the kernel,wipe cache and delvik again,reboot,let the kernel settle in for about 5 minutes,then you can set up your kernel.

Go back to page #90 your answer will be there.

You both are awesome and I re-installed followed Diablo to a T and Viola! Perfection. Good I love you guys on this board. Best helping thread out there. Time to put this thing though it paces.:victory:

Diablo67

Sorry just did Thanks a TON!!!:highfive:

---------- Post added at 09:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 PM ----------

You both are awesome and I re-installed followed Diablo to a T and Viola! Perfection. Good I love you guys on this board. Best helping thread out there. Time to put this thing though it paces.:victory:
Thanks for the kind words brother.

Thank you sir!

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App
YVW.

Does masturmods app work for anyone?

Yes it should,im using it and im not having any problems yet.Try wiping cache and delvik and fix perms.

Boogeyman45

Nov 25, 2010
akron
Yeah I don't know why its not working. Follow your instructions to a t. You don't have an updated version do u Diablo? The 3.5.1 came with the first atom.

Soap

May 12, 2012
4b8df81d-12f0-dc11.jpg

Good deeds go unpunished. Like this harmless bmup.

Dad D O

Jul 19, 2012
Waukee
For the life of me I can not get the mason kernal to work on my phone. I have tried all the I series available and everyone either makes my phone so slow that it eventualy dies or does not even boot past the android start up screen. I have flashed he Azul rom first then flashed the mason kernal, no luck. Went in to options and fixed permissions, no luck. Is there any benefit to running the mason kernal over the stock kernal? Unless I am missing something I am giving up. Mason kernal fail, a2sd fail.:eek:

Boogeyman45

Nov 25, 2010
akron
Try googling this:Mason-v0.14-ics-sbc-hwa-supersonic-signed and download. I think this might work, atleast it does for the original atom rom. If not then I don't know.
For the life of me I can not get the mason kernal to work on my phone. I have tried all the I series available and everyone either makes my phone so slow that it eventualy dies or does not even boot past the android start up screen. I have flashed he Azul rom first then flashed the mason kernal, no luck. Went in to options and fixed permissions, no luck. Is there any benefit to running the mason kernal over the stock kernal? Unless I am missing something I am giving up. Mason kernal fail, a2sd fail.:eek:

Diablo67

I've never tried his kernel,so its hard for me to come up with a solution for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Developer/Rom Disclaimer:

I will not be held responsible for anything that happens with or to your phone after you install this rom.

Team LOTK

jamieg71
    Papasmurf151
    Ropodope
    Miksheppard
    Kendallc123
    Diablo67

Install Instructions:

1)Download Rom
    2)Do a nandroid of your current rom
    3)Copy rom to the root of your sd card
    4)Reboot into recovery and wipe everything but the sd card 3 times
    5)Find rom and install
    6)After rom install,find gapps and install
    7)Now theres 2 options that work,you can either install DT's app2sd or New Data To SD-EXT Mod(Uses SD Ext as internal)
    8)After install reboot and setup rom
    9)After setup,reboot one more time to set the tweaks.

Q & A

"What if an app keeps FCing"???Boot into recovery and wipe cache and dalvik,the go to options and fix permissions,if that doesnt work,uninstall the app and reinstall it.

"Why cant i download apps from the playstore,i keep getting an error"???Go into system settings,then find applications and find playstore app and clear cache and data and reboot,then sign back in.Also try wiping cache and dalvik,it wont hurt.

Videos

4 Kornerz Ultimate Extras

CrossBreeder-Entropy Lag Reduce/DNS Speedup/Tether boost/Clean Adblock!

Xposed - ROM modding without modifying APKs

New Data To SD-EXT Mod

Darktremor Apps2SD

Gapps 4.1.2

Rom:

4 Kornerz Ultimate OC'D 2

Older Releases:

4 Kornerz
    Is it still the same base as the previous release?
    Duh. Helps if I read. Never mind. Sorry.
    The first base was 4.67 but it was'nt optimized and it was ode'exed.Also used a stock kernel.This one is an optimized base with the classic SBC kernel from ca1ne.
    Ok guys,im finishing up the update now.Will be up by tomorrow morning,checking for errors and fc's now.This will be on a different base and kernel,with more mods and tweaks and i took the theme back to default,i had requests to leave it as a default,so some could theme it,but i want the themes posted here,so other members can use them.
    Update!!!!

Ok guys,im outta town right now,but ive been working on a great update for the rom,i have made some big changes to the rom,1 of the things was just by replacing the base with CM9 or the 5.07 base,the 5.07 base seems to be very stuborn,giving me a few problems,the CM9 base seems to work with everything,lol,not sure which one im gonna use yet,i'm doing some light themeing right now,so there will be an update in a day or so.Need to give those poor guys a break over at Team Dirt,they've been working hard on some great stuff,make sure you give these guys some props.
    Ok guys everythings finished but the rom,i have a few more things to touch up and this thing will be ready for release,thanks to all the help from my friends and great devs,Robobob,Smelkus,Tronit and jlmancuso,for their help and hard work.