[Discussion][ROM] CyanogenMod 9 User Support for Epic 4G Touch

Search This thread
Hey guys I have a question...
I noticed that when I try to view my external SD through root explorer nothing comes up (?) I checked use internal SD card under storage settings so it shows, but like said now I can't view my external. Usually I'm able to in re SDcard>externalSD and it showed. Any ideas?

Running nightly6-19 btw

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Try mnt/emmc

Reactions: Duce HD2

slick4mitch

Oct 11, 2009
I just installed CM9 6-19 on my wife's phone but every time I click on Themes it FCs on me, any insights or help? Thanks.

kc_hubbard

Jun 12, 2007
Kansas City
I noticed that when I try to view my external SD through root explorer nothing comes up (?) I checked use internal SD card under storage settings so it shows, but like said now I can't view my external. Usually I'm able to in re SDcard>externalSD and it showed. Any ideas?

Running nightly6-19 btw

Need to uncheck that box if you want to view your external sdcard as /sdcard. Leaving it unchecked you have /emmc as internal and /sdcard as external.

playya

Jan 12, 2007
Florida

Running nightly6-19 btw

Yea mine shows up fine as well under sdcard

daniel4653

Jul 10, 2010
Southern California

I don't have that option. Don't know what else to try lol

Man wtf is going on now when I go into settings and hit storage my settings FC....
62950b8e-0e4b-270f.jpg

Last edited:

daniel4653

Jul 10, 2010
Southern California
Looking at your file structure, I would suggest reflashing the ROM.
Also, did you check in SD Card for your external?

Probably will have to reflash. Sorry yes my sdcard is my external. Normally I have sdcard set as my internal since that a where my downloads go makes it easier to access. Be back in about 10 mins once I am done right reflashing

ANOTHER THING : I just flashed agats ff11 cm9 kernel that he just released last night that might be it too. Mobile Odin picks up the same SD card for internal and external too.

Last edited:

stepchap

Sep 8, 2010
Dallas
Just updated to 6/19 and am trying to use kobridge's tweaks but when I try to run them in script manager I get a whole bunch of "permission denied" messages. I flashed through the twrp recovery and the CM version in About phone shows the kobridge 3.4 in the description. Is there a certain kernel I should be using other than the one that comes with the nightly?

daniel4653

Jul 10, 2010
Southern California
Just updated to 6/19 and am trying to use kobridge's tweaks but when I try to run them in script manager I get a whole bunch of "permission denied" messages. I flashed through the twrp recovery and the CM version in About phone shows the kobridge 3.4 in the description. Is there a certain kernel I should be using other than the one that comes with the nightly?

As long as its cm9 ff11 kernel you should be fine

wtogami

Retired Recognized Developer
Dec 6, 2010

Please do not complain about Kobridge or other mods in this thread. Mods replace or change random chunks of the operating system, so we cannot support you. Complain the mod author if you have trouble.

Reactions: slick_rick

Top Liked Posts