AmnoSFerum_SingleShoot_MultiVersion_RomProject_20F

Search This thread

galeej

Oct 6, 2011
Melbourne
www.theinfectedmind.com
This weekend i will try to make a new build with some xposed features...and some improovements....have to digg in the busybox symlinks ....it seem that some busybox symlinks may drain the battery...

appreciate your efforts.. take your time..if possible could you enable call recording, 4 way reboot menu, screenshot and torch.
also, i have seen screen record in g2 xposed app which doesnt work. It always saves 0kb video file. any idea?

---------- Post added at 10:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 AM ----------

Mate, with your permission, can I use the signature I created for your ROM - LG G2.
amno.jpg

galeej

Oct 6, 2011
Melbourne
www.theinfectedmind.com
noticed something about signal strength today... normally i get 20% signal when I enter my work room, but today I got no signal... but when I manually search for the network and choose it works.. anyways to fix this?

dranoel12

Jun 4, 2013
hi, rom is great. i have a question, can i flash cloudy's kk kernel on this rom? or only the kernels listed on aroma can be used? hmm

galeej

Oct 6, 2011
Melbourne
www.theinfectedmind.com
So far this is battery stats till 39%.
I'm convinced with dorimax kernel...

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Free mobile app

Attachments

• 1402119089978.jpg
    1402119089978.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 239
  • 1402119100397.jpg
    1402119100397.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 248

Akhayev

Nov 9, 2013
OnePlus 7 Pro
OnePlus 8T
Im sorry guys i just want some help..in this rom the nice thing was knock on to unlock the phone ..but i had issue that the screen rotation doesnt work..so i flashed kk baseband and it worked bit the knock on doesnt work so now i have to double knock and then the 4 knocks..can anyone tell me how to bring it back and keep the screen rotation working ???

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Last edited:

Akhayev

Nov 9, 2013
OnePlus 7 Pro
OnePlus 8T
Moderator Edit; Don't quote the OP
Hello ..i want to ask you is there any way to fix screen rotation ?? I fixed it by flashing kk baseband but it got ride of 4 knocks unlock

Last edited by a moderator:
X

xerum525

if you want knock code you need flash kernel support this option then select active from lock setting

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

is someone else is coming from jelly bean to kit kat it have to flash the kitkat baseband
and after that to flash this rom again and choosing rom aroma installer the wipe option

i think that this guy had flash first the rom and after that the baseband.

thank´s for helping @gamal001

these days i´m very bussy working in a new release and my laptop is fully mess up...
the Oracle had decided to upgrade the java and all my paths are messed up.:eek: damn:silly::silly:

Akhayev

Nov 9, 2013
OnePlus 7 Pro
OnePlus 8T
is someone else is coming from jelly bean to kit kat it have to flash the kitkat baseband
and after that to flash this rom again and choosing rom aroma installer the wipe option

i think that this guy had flash first the rom and after that the baseband.

thank´s for helping @gamal001

these days i´m very bussy working in a new release and my laptop is fully mess up...
the Oracle had decided to upgrade the java and all my paths are messed up.:eek: damn:silly::silly:

First thank you and thanks for gamal..i did what you said and it works :) thank you for your help..and to be honest this is the best rom i have seen

X

xerum525

hello @amnodaniel finally you are here nice to see you back from note2 ........ great to see you :highfive::fingers-crossed:

thanks for being here :) :)

What's up dude glad to see you again.yep i'm here coz i've started this project tryng to help some friends of mine from a spanish forum levix team this is my wife phone and i don't have to much time to work on it...anyway i'm nealry to release a new rom....something like the roms i use to do for note 2

Top Liked Posts