Screen to bright at night

Search This thread

gabo_e30

Jan 30, 2012
Hey guys,

Sometimes I have been reading books at night or browsing the web and the screen is way too bright even with the brightness set to minimum...

So I found this very useful app that dims the screen even further called SCREEN FILTER. It was very useful to me and thought I would share.

You can find it on the play store.

Sent from my MB865 using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

devilhunter47

Jun 22, 2012
Kottayam
Hey guys,

Sometimes I have been reading books at night or browsing the web and the screen is way to bright even with the brightness set to minimum...

So I found this very useful app that dims the screen even further called SCREEN FILTER. It was very useful to me and thought I would share.

Deivid_

Apr 2, 2012
I've also used it, and it works OK.
But does anyone know if there's a way to customize the "auto" brightness settings?

Somphong

Jun 19, 2012
Bangkok
Hey guys,

Sometimes I have been reading books at night or browsing the web and the screen is way too bright even with the brightness set to minimum...

Thanks
Another choice, If you are rooted your phone "rootdim" working better you can find it on playstore

souljaboy

Apr 30, 2009
Thanks
Another choice, If you are rooted your phone "rootdim" working better you can find it on playstore

yes there are certain apps/widgets that can dim your screen below the lowest setting in you settings menu.

combine that with the screen filter app and you're on a roll!

Super_Commando

Mar 19, 2012
you can also use 'juice defender ultimate' to tweak the brightness settings of your phone and no root is required for that.;)

Sent from my MB865 using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey guys,