Ok guys, I found a solution, I took a huge risk but it worked!
I have the F240 version, since a lot of apps come on Korean I decided to flash the Panama KDZ file successfully, I had no signal but all I had to no was flash through CWM the original baseband for F240. Since I live in Mexico, I wanted to try the Telcel kdz only to find out I like the Panama kdz better. This were I got into problems, I could not flash my phone anymore due to the "low battery & upgrade unavailable" error. I tried different computers, different files, nothing seem to work. I read that formatting the /data /system /cache partitions would solve the problem... BIG MISTAKE, my phone no longer booted, no recovery, nothing, just download mode. After a few hours a found the solution and so I decided to take the risk.
Solution found here... http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...7#post44372777
These were my steps:
- Download Flashtool v1.5.10
- Download DLL file for the F240 (LGUP_GKV)
- Download the TOT File for F240 (this file was impossible to download for me, so I decided to take the risk and downloaded this instead LG Optimus G Pro > ATT Value Pack Firmwar/ BIN_LGE980AT-01-V10k-310-410-JUN-07-2013-0.zip
from the XDA Server found in this thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2438088
- Followed step by step instructions of post 9 here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...7#post44372777
- and here http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f177...19/index2.html
- FINALLY MY F240 BOOTED TO THE ATT ROM.
REMEMBER YOU MUST READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY, FOLLOW ALL STEPS AND BE WILLING TO TAKE THE RISK!
Hope this helps and it does hit the thanks button!