Had to move on

Search This thread

njstein

Jan 25, 2013
Boise
Blaze brothers, I was forced to move to Verizon so I purchased the LG G2. It makes me sad that I won't be as active on this thread as much as I used to be, but all good things must end eventually. I still have my blaze and will be using it as a wifi device. This is the forum where I learned all things root and it will always hold a special place. I'll still check in so if there are any questions I can answer I definitely will!

Sent from my VS980 4G using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Veliion

Sep 18, 2013
Blaze brothers, I was forced to move to Verizon so I purchased the LG G2. It makes me sad that I won't be as active on this thread as much as I used to be, but all good things must end eventually. I still have my blaze and will be using it as a wifi device. This is the forum where I learned all things root and it will always hold a special place. I'll still check in so if there are any questions I can answer I definitely will!

Looks like we are in the same boat!

Sent from my LG-D800 using XDA Free mobile app

njstein

Jan 25, 2013
Boise
I'm going to right now! Do you still have stock firmware?

I do. I used custom so long I'm really enjoying stock. That might change eventually but right now I feel like stock is just a blast. Plus with titanium, freezing all the bs is giving me amazing battery life. I did the kitkat ota and it's so nice having official! Are you going to go custom?

Veliion

Sep 18, 2013
I do. I used custom so long I'm really enjoying stock. That might change eventually but right now I feel like stock is just a blast. Plus with titanium, freezing all the bs is giving me amazing battery life. I did the kitkat ota and it's so nice having official! Are you going to go custom?

Just put it on a couple minutes ago! I just really like the minimal design of cm11.

njstein

Jan 25, 2013
Boise
Just put it on a couple minutes ago! I just really like the minimal design of cm11.

That is true. The minimal amount of bs and zero bloat is hands down the best part of custom. Like I said, it'll happen, no doubt.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.