New logitech keyboard + case (by ZAGG)

Search This thread

xEVILFREDx

Jan 13, 2011
NY
haha how was it in there incorrectly? Looks fine to me. Can you take one from the front full on as if you were sitting in front of it. One in landscape, the other in portrait?

Thanks!

Here are your pics. Hope these are fine.

Sent from my ADR6400L using xda premium

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1315968535605.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1315968535605.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 156
  • uploadfromtaptalk1315968550347.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1315968550347.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 110
  • uploadfromtaptalk1315968564113.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1315968564113.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 144
  • uploadfromtaptalk1315968578089.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1315968578089.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 150

xEVILFREDx

Jan 13, 2011
NY
anyone think it would be overkill to zagg the case to? Would hate for the metal to get scratched and also i figure the zagg would give the case more grip when resting on a surface.

They do give you 4 small things that you put in each corner to avoid scratches. I did not use it. Looks funny if you put it. I thought the same thing but more like getting a cheap pouch.

nuprotocol

Jan 27, 2007
They do give you 4 small things that you put in each corner to avoid scratches. I did not use it. Looks funny if you put it. I thought the same thing but more like getting a cheap pouch.

So you didn't use the rubber bumpers/stopped that came with it? I thought they were molded into the case?

xEVILFREDx

Jan 13, 2011
NY
So you didn't use the rubber bumpers/stopped that came with it? I thought they were molded into the case?

Your talking about the middle part that holds the Tab in position is molded. They give you 4 small rubber to place on the metal of the case as a option to avoid the metal to get scratch. Its slightly easy to scratch.

punkydudey101

Mar 23, 2011
I got one of these in the mail yesterday as well, love it, however getting it to fit in the case takes quite a bit of pressure and you will need to push it down at all 4 corners, I realize its a necessary evil and you want it to be "snug" and not fall out, but it does take some work. Another thing I like is that both the tablet and the keyboard can be charged while "sandwiched" together as well. Once the tablet is taken out though and slid into the keyboard rail I have no complaints. Works perfectly, and the quick keys built into it are VERY helpful.

Reactions: biggiestuff

nuprotocol

Jan 27, 2007
I got one of these in the mail yesterday as well, love it, however getting it to fit in the case takes quite a bit of pressure and you will need to push it down at all 4 corners, I realize its a necessary evil and you want it to be "snug" and not fall out, but it does take some work. Another thing I like is that both the tablet and the keyboard can be charged while "sandwiched" together as well. Once the tablet is taken out though and slid into the keyboard rail I have no complaints. Works perfectly, and the quick keys built into it are VERY helpful.

how is typing on the keyboard? Is it cramped? Are the keys spaced far enough? Does it really look like a chiclet keyboard in person?

biggiestuff

Nov 12, 2009
Google Pixel 4 XL
Google Pixel 6 Pro

I have my tab zagged on front and back. HOpe the case doesn't mess that up or hope it doesn't have any fit issues with it. Thanks for the info.

punkydudey101

Mar 23, 2011
Its space they way I like it. Its not that small.

I agree, keyboard layout is perfect, no drop off at all from typing on a standard size qwerty keyboard. One thing I also noticed that I dont like is the quick key for the internet browser will default to the stock android browser, so if you dont use that and use Opera or Dolphin Browser etc, you cant to the best of my knowledge change the default operation of the key even if you have changed your default browser. Small thing, but annoying none the less.

nuprotocol

Jan 27, 2007
I agree, keyboard layout is perfect, no drop off at all from typing on a standard size qwerty keyboard. One thing I also noticed that I dont like is the quick key for the internet browser will default to the stock android browser, so if you dont use that and use Opera or Dolphin Browser etc, you cant to the best of my knowledge change the default operation of the key even if you have changed your default browser. Small thing, but annoying none the less.

Excellent..! I always carry my notebook around, but this would be a nice replacement since both of you love the keyboard.

tjdwowh

Dec 11, 2010
Johns Creek, GA
The space bar on mine is really really bad.
The pressure distribution is so ineffective that it does not press unless I push down the direct center of the space bar.

Anyone else having this problem?

nuprotocol

Jan 27, 2007
The pressure distribution is so ineffective that it does not press unless I push down the direct center of the space bar.

man that sucks, a review said the same thing about his. is it bad enough to where you would want to return it?

xEVILFREDx

Jan 13, 2011
NY

I don't have that problem... This may be suspect to fast development. Does anyone else have this issue or not ????

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I hope this is fine. Did it on the fly as I am still at work.

Is the headphone jack accessible while in the case? A nice case that shows off your backside of your tablet :). I have my back side Zagged so not worried about it being exposed like that.

Yes, the headphones can be used while in place.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using xda premium
    Does the soft keyboard show up on screen when you're using the keyboard? Already ordered mine, just waiting for it to ship; should greatly enhance my on-the-go creative writing endeavors.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

If you touch the screen to select a box before you type, yes it does show up.
    It doesn't bother you at all though, because it disappears when you type something and press enter, or if you just simply press the back button right next to the arrow keys.

If that does bother you, get the Sixaxis controller app, and if you set input method to the sixaxis, then the onscreen keyboard will never appear.

I'm sure there are alternatives, but that's what I would use if it bothered me (I was concerned about that too before getting it, but it really doesn't bother you).
    Took me a while to figure out how to play on my Tab and charge it at the same time. You can flip it upside down. Can't get to the volume keys manually or power button but the zagg keyboard has volume controls and a lock key that powers off the screen. :)