[ROOT][SHARE] VRoot 1.6.0.3690 - 1-Click Root Method - Lenovo A706, Walkman F800 etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

ajbencz

Feb 5, 2013
it seems this thread is very usefull based on member's feedback.

can i ask for other link? because medialink here is block by our server,

for those who downloaded this file can you please upload this file in 4shared download link, please...

thanks in advance.

Melchett

Nov 25, 2010
Xperia ZR with .67 and vRoot?

Hi everybody!

I'm trying to root my new Xperia ZR (10.31.A.2.67) with vRoot with no luck. I downloaded the English version of vRoot (1.7.1, model database 131018). I have looked bootloader and I prefer to keep that.
I've got the impression that it should be possible to do this root method on .67.
I haven't put in my new simcard in the phone yet because I want everything ready before I shut down my old Xperia Ray (different size of simcard) so I can import all my history with Titanium Backup.

When I connect my ZR via usb I see in vRoot that it connects and start to downloading drivers. After a couple of seconds it disconnect and connects again and does everything all over again. It has been connected to my computer (win 8) in this state for more than 30 min.

In developer menu I activated usb debugging and turn off verifying app installing via usb (adb/adt).

Anyone got any idea of what I'm doing wrong?

Edit
Solved the problem.
The solution was to install PCCompanion and after that (I suppose I got the right drivers) I was able to root my device.

Last edited:

TaherPatan

May 11, 2013
Thanxx!!

Thanxx man!U r great!!U r god!! I was not able to root my phone by any method not restore with binary nor with one click root or manual method by takin backup but by ur method i rooted my phone in 5 mins....And now i have cwm and my phone is rooted thanxx!!! I am using a samsung galaxy note 2 clone!:good::victory::):laugh::cool::cowboy:

Last edited:

ZaInT_

Oct 31, 2010
Works fine for Sony Xperia Tablet Z 4G (SGP321) WITH 4.2.2 - 10.3.1.A.2.67!
Thank you for this! :D

ajd2416

Aug 27, 2010
Chicago
This gave me root to my unlocked tf300t. I tried motorchopper countless times but this was the only thing that worked, and the chinese was that big of an issue.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 5352204

is there a list of supported devices anywhere? thx

Cookie Ninja

Jan 21, 2010
Just a little heads up to all of you who have downloaded this exe file to your computer... The app modifies certain keys of your registry and hooks to a port to connect to the net. It also modifies certain defaults of your IE (stock internet explorer browser). The payload it downloads from a Chinese website smacks of a fly-by-night app called Kingo android root... That app thread was taken down by the admins as:
1. The app was closed-source. (Lack of source code for the application).
2. No inputs as to the exploit method.
3. What/why does it needs to download anything potentially malicious from a Chinese site for running the root exploit?
To be on the safer side, I am reporting this thread to the forum admins until the OP/app creator can answer these questions.... Beware all of you..।

Dead Cookies leave no trails...

Last edited:
Reactions: BlackArtsInc

Thwip

Mar 11, 2011
Any info?

Just a little heads up to all of you who have downloaded this exe file to your computer... The app modifies certain keys of your registry and hooks to a port to connect to the net. It also modifies certain defaults of your IE (stock internet explorer browser). The payload it downloads from a Chinese website smacks of a fly-by-night app called Kingo android root... That app thread was taken down by the admins as:
1. The app was closed-source. (Lack of source code for the application).
2. No inputs as to the exploit method.
3. What/why does it needs to download anything potentially malicious from a Chinese site for running the root exploit?
To be on the safer side, I am reporting this thread to the forum admins until the OP/app creator can answer these questions.... Beware all of you..।

Have you been supplied with any explanation on any of your concerns Cookie Ninja? I.e. email, PM, etc?

cottino

Aug 11, 2010
Guys pay attention to this tool !
After the root his superuser management tool attempts to establish suspicious connections with remote server.

vroot_tool.jpg

Look carefully.

Cookie Ninja

Jan 21, 2010
Could you post more information about which keys and ports? I'd like to remove this crap..
Just uninstall, run CCleaner and clean registry, then check the uninstall section for any orphan programmes and suspicious files. Check the IE add-ons for any out-of-ordinary bho or tools. You're good to go after that....

Last edited:
Reactions: BlackArtsInc

cottino

Aug 11, 2010
You can install vroot software in a virtual machine, but the real problem is strange code added into your phone

mavert

Nov 3, 2013
4. Now we need to install SuperSU from play store to replace the Chinese root manager called 授权管理 1.0.4.
5. Go to play store and install SuperSU.
6. Start SuperSU and you will be asked for permission by 授权管理 1.0.4, choose 允许(means allow). (Should be the right side option.)
7. SuperSU will prompt to install SU binary, go ahead with OK and it will display successful.
8. Now, freeze 授权管理 1.0.4 in titanium backup, just in case you need it again.
Note: If you uninstall straight away from app manager, you need to make sure SuperSU updated the binary.
9. Re-run SuperSU to make sure everything is alright. You will be prompt again to install SU binary, just do what it asked.
10. After that, you are rooted with SuperSU and 授权管理 1.0.4 will not be there anymore.

When i arrive to point 6,supersu tell me that the intallation is failed,reboot and try again. I do it but i don't solve the problem. What should I do?

Last edited:

Ryanrioz

Feb 19, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
All works perfectly done, BRO!

last few days ago, helped my friend root w this software..

thanks mate

send my siggy phone to XDA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Easier One Click Rooting Method

Supported devices:

Change log:
    http://www.mgyun.com/vroot/UpdateLog

Disclaimer:
    - This requires a PC.
    - No CWM needed.
    - This installs a Chinese root manager rather than superuser or superSU. But I will teach you how to replace it below.

Instruction:
    1. Download the rooting application. (This app can root many other devices :good: )
    ***mod edit links removed
    2. Install the app. This is a Chinese app so I will guide you. Below is a step by step screenshot attached guide.
    Start the exe you downloaded. Click Next.
    axs6.png

Next.
    5yhk.png

Don't create start menu. (as you wish)
    jy9i.png

Create desktop icon.
    js08.png

Finish. Uncheck if you dont want to start the rooting app now.
    p05g.png

3. Start VROOT and root now!
    Rooting app started. This will pop-up.
    kq1s.png

Now connect your device and you it will get detected. (Make sure USB Debugging is turned ON in your device)
    Click the Green bottom right button and wait for rooting process to be done.
    756c.png

When this shows up, device will reboot, now you can unplug your device.
    cmgb.png

4. Now we need to install SuperSU from play store to replace the Chinese root manager called 授权管理 1.0.4.
    5. Go to play store and install SuperSU.
    6. Start SuperSU and you will be asked for permission by 授权管理 1.0.4, choose 允许(means allow). (Should be the right side option.)
    7. SuperSU will prompt to install SU binary, go ahead with OK and it will display successful.
    8. Now, freeze 授权管理 1.0.4 in titanium backup, just in case you need it again.
    Note: If you uninstall straight away from app manager, you need to make sure SuperSU updated the binary.
    9. Re-run SuperSU to make sure everything is alright. You will be prompt again to install SU binary, just do what it asked.
    10. After that, you are rooted with SuperSU and 授权管理 1.0.4 will not be there anymore.

Optional
    11. If you want to be more assured, in SuperSU app, prepare for a Reinstall in settings. (NOT Full unroot NOT Switch superuser app)
    12. SuperSU will be removed and go back to play store to re-download and install.
    13. Start SuperSU and SuperSU will prompt to install SU binary, go ahead with OK and it will display successful.
    Until this method is verified to be working safely and without malware, I would advise everyone not to use this method. This thread and any other are to be closed on sight. Please report them to the moderation team.
    Thanks OP for the root method. The phone that I used was Sony Xperia ZR LTE. Initially I wanted to just stay with the Chinese Root Manager, but most Chinese Root Managers are too obstructive, they kept pestering me to control app auto startup each and every time I installed a new app. So I decided to replace it with SuperSU instead.

Like few others, I installed SuperSU from App Store, grant it root access from the Chinese Root Manager, ran SuperSU let it installed its own SU binaries or something. Thought that is all, then I disabled the Chinese Root Manager. Unfortunately after that SuperSU was not recognized as the Root Manager.

After a few trial and errors, I found that we have to make SuperSU as System App in order to be able to replace another Root Manager. So what I did was I installed "/system/app mover" from the App Store, grant it root access from the Chinese Root Manager, then converted SuperSU to System App. After that just repeated what I did earlier, grant SuperSU root access, let it installed its binaries, blah blah blah.

After all these, I disabled the Chinese Root Manager, tested that the SuperSU is doing its work, then installed Titanium Backup and uninstalled the Chinese Root Manager from my phone. Viola! Now I have a simple root manager.

Hope it helps people who wanted to have another Root Manager but unable to get it working.
    Hi zhuhang.

Thanks for taking the time to post a usable guide for the VROOT method here.

Just wanted to confirm that this works on my Huawei MediaPad 10 Link tablet also.

I suggest that you create a post with a list of all devices with which this rooting method works.

Also, there is a problem when I tried to uninstall the chinese root manager after installing superSU. I am getting error when updating the superSU binary after uninstalling the chinese root manager from Titanium Backup.

Check this and let me know. I will also add this to the ROOT post of the Lenovo A706 thread.

:) Thanks.
    Yes, that's the only part I'm afraid of where user getting error updating binary after uninstalling chinese root manager.

Did you install supersu before uninstalling chinese root?

Idk the list of supported device, I know there's a lot.
    Hi zhuhang.

Thanks for taking the time to post a usable guide for the VROOT method here.

Just wanted to confirm that this works on my Huawei MediaPad 10 Link tablet also.

I suggest that you create a post with a list of all devices with which this rooting method works.

Also, there is a problem when I tried to uninstall the chinese root manager after installing superSU. I am getting error when updating the superSU binary after uninstalling the chinese root manager from Titanium Backup.

Check this and let me know. I will also add this to the ROOT post of the Lenovo A706 thread.

:) Thanks.