I need an expert!!

Search This thread

santhosh3000

Feb 2, 2014
So my phone was rooted and I thought it was a good idea to factor reset my phone to get the new KK update. Once I factor reseted, i forgot to change my soft keys back to the original stock one, and when i try to to press on system updates its says i need a motorola service account and when i click set up it does not load. Is there a way to just upload KK the whole file into my phone

AKShotgun

Jul 18, 2012
Ohio
This is ironic! I just posted about the same thing a minute ago. There might be a problem with motorolas servers if I'm not the only one this is happening to

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

AKShotgun

Jul 18, 2012
Ohio
Well that's I no brainer! You said your rooted. Your gonna have to SBF no doubt about it.

---------- Post added at 11:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 PM ----------

Its fine were all a noob at one point! I don't have time to really explain this, look at the KitKat threads in general and there is a pretty good guide that involves deleting a line of code that gives problems. Any other questions just pm me! I'm glad to help

---------- Post added at 11:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 PM ----------

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=52663551 Here you go!