Charging one x using only your recovery
I opening this thread because of what i've experienced when my battery
drained and i can only access fastboot.
THis is new and I tried it myself
THis is how we can charge battery through recovery. (CWM RECOVERY)
1. power down completely your HOx.
2. plug in your HTC usb cable
2. you must hold immediately the power and holding volume down.
4. You will notice the red light, it means charging right? But no, its not
5. u get the prompt in fastboot checking sdcard update right?
because it was connected in usb via wall charger.
6. this will do the trick , unplug the usb cable and quickly plug in again
(you must do this quickly about 1 second gap just to pass
the checking sd card update
, and choose recovery
7. if you retain that red light while you are on recovery.
(choose mount usb storage) or accessing your recovery is enough
to charge since recovery uses small amount of battery because its
screen is black. (just my instinct)
8. IT will charged. Trust me.
it will surely fasten your charging time than using battery script
if you dont have recovery. Its advisable to use battery script.
(chargeonex.bat) until you reach 3620mv.
Please hit thanks .