[]ROM[]May,8[]6^th Sense[]ONE_ROM[]

Search This thread

Rushing

Jan 13, 2012
Los Angeles
Thanks...I was searching everywhere in the files. I appreciate your efforts, but at 52 years old, I need quiet and smooth things in my life...lol
Totally understand =] I used the music to judge how long a booting takes. also I figure this device is def good with tunes so why not give it a tune to play. added the shutdown music for the case that your device dies it should sound off. never had my phone die yet though, ever. such a nice phone, 1 love.

She's hot but her music sucks.
Snoop is helping her on this song lol. And shes representing CA so I lover .

Last edited:

shadolis

May 24, 2013
Pittsburgh
Nice ROM. I see that you and Insert Coin are the only two ROMs that integrated Music Channel. I'm curious though, how did you integrate it? I'd like to be able to do this with other ROMs in the future.

Feldroid

Jul 3, 2012
Cincinnatti, OH
K.P. is hot, Lol, I changed the boot music to no a no words beat. It's removable, delete system/customize/ resources/android _audio.mp3.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

I can't delete the file. How can we enable /system to read/write permissions? Do we need an insecure kernel to make changes to /system

I am running your latest onerom

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Rushing

Jan 13, 2012
Los Angeles
Nice ROM. I see that you and Insert Coin are the only two ROMs that integrated Music Channel. I'm curious though, how did you integrate it? I'd like to be able to do this with other ROMs in the future.

basically changing a false to a true in in customize folder for music channel.

I can't delete the file. How can we enable /system to read/write permissions? Do we need an insecure kernel to make changes to /system

I am running your latest Rom.

I use root explorer and grant it root access. Then I can delete any file.

Does this have the integrated kids mode app?

No and i wouldn't let a kid play with my phone just cause screen is breakable. When I was a kid I often would break things to see the insides or take it apart if I could. At any rate a n app doesn't make a device child proof lol

Feldroid

Jul 3, 2012
Cincinnatti, OH
I'm using ES file explorer and have root access turned on. I can navigate to the file, just tells me failed operation. Are you running a custom kernel?

Rushing

Jan 13, 2012
Los Angeles
No I'm running the stock kernel. Using Root Explorer. If you want put the One.zip Rom file on your computers desktop and use Linux or 7zip to extract it . Then in your extracted folder go find the .mp3 files in the system resource customize folder and change or delete the two .mp3 s . Then Rezip and push to sdcard and flash in recovery. It's little tweaks that started me making my own roms. Have fun

Reactions: Feldroid

Rushing

Jan 13, 2012
Los Angeles
It's feature to view your song being played. it's an animated color changing box, lol, even has words for some songs that overlay the bg.

bigdogbosdroid

Jul 23, 2011
Wifi nag in dropdown

Any way to get rid of the wifi connection nag in the dropdown screen?

Nice ROM so far, smooth.

EDIT Nevermind.

Last edited:

Rushing

Jan 13, 2012
Los Angeles
Been away from my cave, glad you got it solved. thinking about an update for this Rom pretty soon just working on some minor details which may lead to some more details.

Reactions: mademan420

Tigerstown

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jun 20, 2013
Detroit
Been away from my cave, glad you got it solved. thinking about an update for this Rom pretty soon just working on some minor details which may lead to some more details.

You including the flashlight tile. You know why I asked this?.

Tigerstown

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jun 20, 2013
Detroit
Have it ready. Just waiting for info, permission or eternity lol

I just enabled EPM quick tile via a simple xml edit I don't know if you already knew this just throwing it out there.

Attachments

• 1400878388021.jpg
    1400878388021.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 219
Reactions: Rushing

Rushing

Jan 13, 2012
Los Angeles
Been running this for three months and phone has never been better. It seems it was simply made to be on kit Kat. I know that is ridiculous but the device works better than ever. 4.4.2 KK

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using XDA-Developers mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ONE
    ROM

hTc M8
    sixth sense
    4.4.2 KK

Probably have to be running 4.4.2 firmware have not experimented on diff firmwares. I used @dottat s RUU to go back.
    For the startup noise I deleted the .mp3 in resourses with root file manager (Root Explorer)

This project is aimed at combining the best tweaks and the stock ROM, while maintaining all functionality of the stock ROM and add to the list functions as time marches.
    ONE ROM uses the latest OEM update from hTc as a base. It is debloated DE-Verizon'ed and I added what Verizon removed, if it was good. Did a little theming and added a function or three. I use this ROM with hTc's built in black theme as it does the phone justice. ONE ROM is very fast and stable. Better battery life than when on pure stock, for myself, your mileage may vary.

Features:

1. removed carrier label from pull down notification panel
    2. ART or Dalvic... use ART ..
    3. Added 360 rotation
    4. Removed .odex files
    5. centered clock on status bar and expanded status bars
    6. added FM radio
    7. Stock browser, file manager, backup.apk, WiFi hotspot.apk
    8. trimmed Verizon out of ROM
    9. added flashlight
    10. added hTc file manager
    11. added Google launcher
    12. added hTc backup... Did not work for me...
    13. enabled music channel
    14. enabled missing tiles in EQS
    15. custom bootanimation address changed to bootanimation.zip
    16. added bootanimation and sound
    17. added shutdown animation and sound
    18. added simple quick toggle
    19. added extreme power saving mode
    20. added ability to have all your EQS tiles at once
    21. added a few extra live wallpapers
    22. altered a few wallpapers
    23. added nexus 5 ring-tones and alarms, notifications .mp3s
    24. reduced the animations in framework-res.apk 2x as fast,
    25. probably a lot more little tweaks that you may or may not notice, enjoy.

Flashing....

***DISCLAIMER***
    First of all, If you have rooted or flashed a custom recovery to a device then you have voided that device's warranty. I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD_Cards, thermonuclear war, and no one but yourself is responsible if you get fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me or anyone else for messing up your device, we will laugh at you. Collectively, and at the same time. By downloading you agree that you alone are responsible for your actions and device(s).

Installation Instructions:
    Before flashing this software to a Verizon M8 the user should update the radio and firmware to the latest which currently is Build number 1.55.605.2 with baseband version 0.89.20.0321...
    The ROM.zip will flash hTc stock kernel # 3.4.0-gfa487c9
    if you took the OTA you should be good if not visit the Dev and gen threads to get updated first before flashing. OTA is probably best
    WIPES ==> wipe all except external sdcard and internal sdcard
    1.WIPE the following partitions in recovery ====> /system /data/ /cache/ dalvik cache/ everything but internal and external sdcards... unless you want to wipe those as well then go right ahead.. also wiping everything is a good way to start over if coming from builds of another source.
    2. Install ROM from /sdcard/ aka internal /sdcard/
    3. After flashing completes, reboot
    4. LET IT SIT A FEW MINUTES
    5. reboot.. . Remember to Reboot.

CHANGELOG:
    ONEv001 ==> added Harmon Kardon Advanced Digital Signal Processor Thanks to Baadnewz
    Changed startup and shutdown mp3 ==> This seems to have broken ART!
    Working on fixing this.

SOURCES:
    HTC
    XDA
    MY GITHUB Account

MAY-5-2014-ONE.zip

May-7-2014-ONE.zip

FAQ:

Please see the Q and A thread before posting Questions in development threads.

BUGS:
    ????????
    _____Bugs.. I eat bugs.__________________________________________

*Thanks
    runandhide05 for making threads for guides and links to useful guides
    Baadnewz for Harmon Kardon files
    *Testers
    Me, you guys[/CODE]
    Code:

[COLOR=DarkRed][B] [U]* Doughnations [/U][/B][/COLOR]
     Me ===> countless hours of fun =]
    Updated Coming...
    current start up music,
    will be changing regularly youtube link
    Sweet. I'll be flashing this in the morning :)

Hey thanks. What number is that tile? I am moving right now so might not do any work till the first of June.

All I did was add a line in the acc.xml quick settings an use number 30. Reboot an it shows right up