[ROM] Official Sony ICS 4.1.A.0.562 NCB Generic + ROOT [Update: 15.04.2012]

Search This thread

eddymjj

Jan 7, 2011
Great Bin4ry can you upload the version of flashtools you use to flash this official Sony ICS rom, please ?

UserX10

May 10, 2010
My WLAN doesn´t work :-(
Flashed it on my LT15 and I can connect to my WLAN but no traffic is possible... anyone the same issue?

luutuan

Oct 22, 2011
Hi.
Firstly, I want to say thank you and give a big hug to you Bin4ry. Thank you so much for that
Secondly, I have 2 questions:
1. Because of lacking commands in the old version of Flashtool, will I need to reflash the phone with the newer version of Flashtool when it becomes available?
2. I have used repair function in SONY PC COMP to flash the ICS ROM again(NO ICS has been available for my phone's SI yet), so do u think i will need to use the newer Flashtool to flash my phone again?
Thank you.

yeeyon1990

Jul 7, 2011
alor setar, malaysia
found a small tweak.. since all kernel is not stable yet.. after i modified my rom, then i flash back the ftf but exclude system, then i get back stock kernel and stock baseband.. extremely good battery life now..
if u wan it u can try it.. ^^

Last edited:

shahzaib.khan

Aug 9, 2011
riyadh
Is the Kernel is included in this ftf? ?? I mean official sony ICS kernel? ????

Is this tge full package of official update? ???

Sent from my LT15i using xda premium

omarfaieq007

Jun 28, 2011
Guys..I managed to root the stock ICS without unlocking the BL..so now can I install CWM?and how if u can help me...thank you so much for your help..

shahzaib.khan

Aug 9, 2011
riyadh
how to install this ftf file :S i am trying since half an hour nothing works :S.....now rtrying to flash it after locked the bootloader

---------- Post added at 11:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 PM ----------

i cant go back to G.B now :S..boot loops :S...what should i do now ?

---------- Post added at 11:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 PM ----------

i tried to flash ICS of arc S to normal arc but the error came in flash tool so after that i am stuck at kernel main screen boot loop then i tried to go back to GB but after flashing GB ftf i am stuck at sony ericsson main screen boot loop what should i do now :S

and also i am trying to unlock my bootloader again but i m unable to do that ......in fast boot it says oem cant unlock ...plzz help

............THANKGOD SOLVE THE POBLEM BY GOING BACK TO 2.3.3..........

Last edited:

Iglesias21

Jun 28, 2010
me too. several times. but then doomed's method worked like a charm. just use wotan server to reflash to any rom. its free for xperia devices and you can flash any gb rom onto your device and then try again. its hard to brick this device. your handset is fine, you just need to know what to do to repair it. try wotan server. also you can reflash a gb rom using flashtool. your phone will always connect in flash mode regardless

shahzaib.khan

Aug 9, 2011
riyadh
yeah i managed to downgrade to 2.3.3 GB then unlocked my cell again n try arconium ICS but i dunno why almost all the ICS touch responsive sucksssss :S.......GB is far better then a ICS till now ...now restoring back to GB of zohaib its extreamly incredeble .......

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    FTF file for easy flashing of official Sony ICS Rom.

Download here:
    http://eddy.uni-duisburg.de/bin4ry/LT18_4.1.A.0.562_NCB.ftf
    c1ae2eef1677a7aa72db7430e516ea4c LT18_4.1.A.0.562_NCB.ftf

For flashing please update Flashtool to 0.7, see this post for informations:
    http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=24874433&postcount=270

If you want to root you can use this script, it's based on the root ideas of Dan Rosenberg (www.vulnfactory.org):
    http://eddy.uni-duisburg.de/bin4ry/Root_Exploit_OneClick.zip

Regards
    I posted this in a different thread but I feel like posting it here:
    FlashTool showed an error too but I ignored it and continue flashing. Voila, the device boots.

Here are very extra careful steps to get it working:

1. Start up FlashTool.
    2. Get into Flashmode.
    3. Choose the ICS ftf and use these settings:
      psEA
    4. After that, flash again with these settings:
      psF7
    5. Finally this:
      psFo
    6. Unplug device, turn it on.
    7. Enjoy ICS!

Tested on arc (LT15a). Ignore those errors because they show up after flashing a sin file.

psJT
    Small Flashtool update

Flashtool Update to be applied over vers 0.6.9.0 or 0.6.9.1

When applying it, replace any files from your installation with the ones in the update.zip

Once applied, in Help -> About you will have 0.7.0.0 version.

To flash ICS ftf, check the "No Final Verification Check" box. Check this box only for ICS bundles as I don't know how it would behave with GB bundles.

Regards,
    Androxyde
    Hi,

Flashtool will need to be updated to flash ICS. It fails and we are looking at it.

Regards,
    Androxyde
    As Androxyde writes we/he needs to fix Flashtool for ICS. It needs a partitions rezise command which is not implemented yet!

Also i added MD5 sum to first post! The FTF file is good! FT just needs an update, like it was on X10 Times with 2.1 update!

Regards