[RESTARTS] Maps 6.10 update causing problems?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

a.mcdear

May 20, 2010
Phoenix, Arizona
Anybody else having their phone restart randomly while using Maps after todays update to version 6.10??

I specifically get a hard restart about 10 seconds or so after trying to use Latitude, and occasionally (randomly) while using My Places or Local or the Location Settings menu.

Last edited:

ijustwantmydock

Aug 10, 2011
Salt Lake City
Anybody else having their phone restart randomly while using Maps after todays update to version 6.10??

I specifically get a hard restart about 10 seconds or so after trying to use Latitude, and occasionally (randomly) while using My Places or Local or the Location Settings menu.

So it wasn't just me? Yeah I haven't had a hard reset ever on a sense 3.x Rom but it happened to me today

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

lancasterv3

Oct 24, 2010
my wife's phone completely stock no root did that today. I am at a loss to help her she cant do much without root "wont let me root it she thinks its the devil". She was able to wipe data from maps and restart but it still continues to hard reset.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using xda premium

lancasterv3

Oct 24, 2010
update--Un installed the update reinstalled the update my wife's phone has stopped rebooting. It wasn't all bad she let me root, s-off now she is on venom and loves it plus she has a nandroid now ha who would have thought? google how you work in mysterious ways :D

Last edited:

murphycr

Dec 29, 2009
Washington, DC
I've had problems as well, running Adrenaline 2.0 on the latest RUU. Anytime I try to use Navigation, I have about 10 seconds before (based on the speed) a hot reboot occurs.

irus

Jun 29, 2007
update--Un installed the update reinstalled the update my wife's phone has stopped rebooting. It wasn't all bad she let me root, s-off now she is on venom and loves it plus she has a nandroid now ha who would have thought? google how you work in mysterious ways :D

I also tried uninstalling and reinstalling on stock root rom and it still reboots :/

Status
Not open for further replies.