How to put phone in flash mode

Search This thread

Teio

Sep 27, 2009
London
Hello, Im trying to flash my phone with Jerpelea`s tutorial, but I cant put this phone in Flash mode, it says to hold the Back button after power it off, but it seems to have no effect at all...

also hold the back buttom while powering the phone doesnt work...

can someone help me please??

im_iceman

Apr 7, 2010
Alsager
you have to switch the phone off.. take out the battery for 5 seconds (min).. then.. this is the bit you need three hands for... you need to hold the back button whilst plugging in the USB cable.. continue to hold the back button until the software tells you to let go..

Italiano38

Jan 16, 2011
Sorry, I don't understand.. because on my x10 with froyo beta2 hotfix1 of zdzihu, this method does not work...

SXUsr

Jul 11, 2010
Here =)
Sorry, I don't understand.. because on my x10 with froyo beta2 hotfix1 of zdzihu, this method does not work...
There is only only method for the X10a/i/mini/mini pro/1.6/2.1/2.2 into flashmode, as Mr Iceman has already explained, if it doesn't work for you you're doing something wrong or your phone is broke. To save having to use 3 hands, plug the lead into the phone first, then attaching it to the PC is a much simpler task.

tsoytsoy1880

Oct 15, 2009
My xperia sola cannot be put into into flashmode. as i connect the usb while holding the volume down key the green light appear and after 5 seconds the green light is out and change to red one and the phone shows the sony logo.

please help me how to install or connect my xperia sola to flash mode. tnx

THeLogiC

Sep 19, 2011
My xperia sola cannot be put into into flashmode. as i connect the usb while holding the volume down key the green light appear and after 5 seconds the green light is out and change to red one and the phone shows the sony logo.

please help me how to install or connect my xperia sola to flash mode. tnx
Xperia sola is different than x10
so if you ask in xperia S forums you will get your answer

vichoh

Jun 24, 2011
There is (?)
Hello, Im trying to flash my phone with Jerpelea`s tutorial, but I cant put this phone in Flash mode, it says to hold the Back button after power it off, but it seems to have no effect at all...

Hey Teio, check if that video works for you, avoid all the information just pay attention on the hardware process:

Turn off phone or take out battery
Conect your USB cable to PC
Open Flashtool
Select Kernel that you wanna flash
Wait for pop up message
Connect your phone
Hold back button
Re Insert Battery

Put Xperia x10 in flash mode

Regards

Reactions: Teio

pagod

Oct 10, 2017
Since back key is feather touch button it won't work while phone is switched off....., So those phone you should press volume down button instead...

I have the same problem, this metod don´t work in the xperia mini pro[SK17i], 'press volume down button' isn´t recognized
whit a command according to forum 'supported devices' . How can i flash this model of xperia now?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Hey Teio, check if that video works for you, avoid all the information just pay attention on the hardware process:

Turn off phone or take out battery
    Conect your USB cable to PC
    Open Flashtool
    Select Kernel that you wanna flash
    Wait for pop up message
    Connect your phone
    Hold back button
    Re Insert Battery

Put Xperia x10 in flash mode

Regards