HTC J Butterfly wallpapers

Search This thread

cmay227

Jun 8, 2010
Just grabbed these from the system dump. I had them zipped but they kept giving me a error trying to upload. So pick the ones you want.:silly: just noticed after i submitted, most we already have, edited down to the 3 we don't.

Attachments

• kddi_wallpaper_black.jpg
    kddi_wallpaper_black.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 5,350
  • kddi_wallpaper_red.jpg
    kddi_wallpaper_red.jpg
    261 KB · Views: 5,637
  • kddi_wallpaper_white.jpg
    kddi_wallpaper_white.jpg
    162.1 KB · Views: 4,667
Last edited:

Shadowfox993

Jan 8, 2012
Waukegan
Well i have downloaded these via xda app and have tried to copy and paste to my n4 and all i get is an empty zip file either way, and none of the wallpapers show up... what do i do?

eric0668

Dec 6, 2006
Just grabbed these from the system dump. I had them zipped but they kept giving me a error trying to upload. So pick the ones you want.:silly: just noticed after i submitted, most we already have, edited down to the 3 we don't.

Thanks to both of you.

Would you by chance know how to find those Nexus Triangles?? (not live) I would be SOOO grateful

And as an aside, is there a problem with Play Store. I have the setting unchecked "place shortcut on desktop" which I do not like
BUT it is putting a shortcut there.

Thanks again

tanishbaansal

Feb 3, 2014
HTC J Butterfly With Snapdragon 810 Officialy Launched In Japan

guys ! htc launched a new phone in japan with Snapdragon 810 and lots of cool new feature and hardware. This is expected to be the best phone htc have ever released. It also have a 21MP back camera and 13 Mp front camera for selfies :eek: .

HTC J Butterfly comes with an octa core Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 processor with a 5.2 inch QHD display (resolution: 2560 x 1440 pixels) . It has a 20.2 MP DUO camera and it also support 4K movie recording and a 13Mp front facing camera best for selfie. The phone also have Dual front speakers and have the unprecedented sound quality with Dolby audio.

HTC J Butterfly supports the latest Android 5.0 Lollipop (the new update might arrive soon) which is great for experienceing power of android and material design. This phone runs on a 2700mAh battery and also support microSDXC (up to 200GB) . It has About 32GB ROM and about 3GB of RAM

Attachments

• img_01-compressor.jpg
    img_01-compressor.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 101
  • HTC-J-butterfly-HTV31-Features-bg-compressor.jpg
    HTC-J-butterfly-HTV31-Features-bg-compressor.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts