[Q] Sony Xperia J Microphone does not work?

Search This thread

B1ackMateria

Aug 20, 2013
Bought this phone 7 months ago, but as it was locked by Vodafone, I couldn't use my SIM card. Used it mainly for facebook, web-browsing and videos.

2 weeks ago, I started using the phone for calls. Alejandrissimo unlocked it. The microphone stopped working during a call, which made me pretty confused. Been reading and ordered the same microphone for the phone. I changed the piece of hardware, but it still does not work.
I tried repairing the phone with Sony Companion (before changing the microphone), but it didn't work.

Some help here?

Should I send it to sony or is there a way to reverse this problem?

Suxter

Jul 22, 2013
Bought this phone 7 months ago, but as it was locked by Vodafone, I couldn't use my SIM card. Used it mainly for facebook, web-browsing and videos.

2 weeks ago, I started using the phone for calls. Alejandrissimo unlocked it. The microphone stopped working during a call, which made me pretty confused. Been reading and ordered the same microphone for the phone. I changed the piece of hardware, but it still does not work.
I tried repairing the phone with Sony Companion (before changing the microphone), but it didn't work.

Some help here?

Should I send it to sony or is there a way to reverse this problem?

try to flash stock J/B using http://www.sonymobile.com/gb/tools/update-service/