[ROM][07/02/2012] Shake N Bake [ICS 4.0.1][Sense 3.5] v1.2 alpha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread
S

shaky156

Seriously? That is kanging "your" ROM name?
The 2 ROMs could not be more different. Yes, agreed, the name "Ascension" is the same. But its out of context. I think you know that.

Why did you call it out (without naming the ROM) earlier if you didn't have a problem with it?

Now, please don't get me wrong here. I'm all for helping everyone, ask the vast majority of users for the DHD (I hope ;)). But sometimes you need to help yourself first.

its just an example to explan as to why I and my team mates dont give out much information on my thread, like I said if I was angry it wouldve been reported, or I wouldve pm'd the op, me and my team mates already have a new name so its not a huge deal

people really need to chill out

@Zfreak it was only a suggestion to my team mates to offer a collaboration, but that wasnt the end decision, because the question came to us that what can you and your team provide? other than what I've fixed upto date I mean what have you developed further? (not trying to be mean nor start an argument)

I'm not tryna argue or cause a scene/drama so can everyone chill

@memnoc your merge/diff doesnt really count who knows if you've changed it or not :/

Like I said people really need to stop over reacting
:)

arknailed7754

Dec 28, 2010
The Matrix
---

stop argueing man,even the mods getting miffed.get back to it,both doing roms,happy days.pointless lol

btw ascension is a quality rom,regardless of its creation

(chill out)

hows your sense 4 going shaky etc

zFr3eak

Inactive Recognized Developer
Mar 29, 2010
Salzburg
beatmod.wix.com

@Zfreak it was only a suggestion to my team mates to offer a collaboration, but that wasnt the end decision, because the question came to us that what can you and your team provide? other than what I've fixed upto date I mean what have you developed further? (not trying to be mean nor start an argument)

Like I said people really need to stop over reacting
:)

i offered my help long time ago before any of a big release poped up: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=22888339&postcount=599

man and exactly this is your problem. you say what we can constribute to this rom ? dont you think more heads = a faster progress ? well i think so but this was never in the room cause we alsways said we want to do our own rom but share sources, help each other. THIS IS WHAT XDA IS ABOUT.

what we can provide to this port is funny because the main situation was kanging, you reported us at a mod about kanging 5-6 things.

people should chill ? then maybe you should stop writing in every 6th post about kanging ;)

Last edited:

Andy

Retired Forum Moderator
Jan 21, 2008
UK
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
stop argueing man,even the mods getting miffed.get back to it,both doing roms,happy days.pointless lol

btw ascension is a quality rom,regardless of its creation

(chill out)

hows your sense 4 going shaky etc

I'm not miffed. I'm just interested to see the logic behind this whole issue?

Unfortunately I can't see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'm going to close this thread. Not because of user request or community request, but because its going no where. You & I can see that.

Let this thread be warning for what can happen when there is a shift in the way a community works.
    Lets get this out of the way early on.

No "Thanks" posts. - Hit the relevant users "Thanks" button.
    No Off-Topic. - Post -->HERE<-- if you want to talk about unicorns.
    No "Downloading now..." type posts - Just download it, we don't really care.

I'll delete anything other than relevant developer feedback & discussion. Then I'll infract you, then you'll get a ban. You the community can help, report anything that is not relevant.

Lets keep this one clean please.

Keep Calm and Carry On.
    I'm closing this thread for now. It should be open again soon.
    Another note: Reason why I dont post much information about ROM, e.g. I stated Ill be deving on sense 4.0, team kang stated it after me, I stated Ill work on wifi first team kang tried wifi, my team mate came out with a ROM name, already kanged, kanging gone to a whole new level lol

WiFi never worked on either ROM. Fixing something is not a "kangable" idea. If you want to patent "fixing" thing you should work for Apple.

What's this about kanging a ROM name?
    Shake & Bake v.s Smartbeat Supremacy
    I'm no developer here but it does not take an MD5 Checksum to see that they are very different.

If you still have a problem with "team kang" PM me, PM a Senior Moderator, report posts, do something other than coming across as paranoid.
    Im not paranoid, Im stating why I havent really answered the people asking about the status of ROM
    what I'm saying is true and i wasnt talking about team name shake n bake lol n not smartbeat, ofcourse they arent the same name LOL, I dont have a problem with them IF I did I would embarass the whole team, I just call them team kang now thats all. :)

EDIT: My thread is clearly being watched, hence why zfreak posted then put "delete this post" or something similar, I did catch onto what zfreak said before he edited the post, like I said IF I was pissed off I wouldve replied to zfreak but I'm not :)

Don't backtrack on the ROM Name. You posted "already kanged" show me where & by who. You state your theory now back it up.

I doubt any team would be embarrassed. Now here's your chance, call "team kang" out. Let XDA & the world know.

Frankly I'm sick of this, and I bet 99% of XDA users are too. If "we" as in the community cannot work together, is this a community after all? XDA might as well become a ROM link aggregator.