[ROM 4.1.2] JELLYBAM - v1.2.0 [12/07] [HTC One XL] [PA.AOKP.CM10] [4.2 Apps] [AROMA]

How should I include add ons/options

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

ZOMBI3

Mar 9, 2011
Ann Arbor, Michigan
Rc9 4.1.2 is sweet and I know liquid smooth has been working on 4.2 jb also ;) like I said I don't mind doing things publicly on a daily basis, let's just wait a few days and see if the update from bpear comes

Sent from my One X using Tapatalk 2

tehdef

Apr 30, 2012
ATX
Probably sure you have to use existing changes in CM trees for hoxl that were put in by h8's team and Rohans cooperation , otherwise the phone would be junk and buggy. Anybody who doesn't recognize them by name can leave this phone with no ****s given by me.

Sent from my One X using xda premium

ZOMBI3

Mar 9, 2011
Ann Arbor, Michigan
Probably sure you have to use existing changes in CM trees for hoxl that were put in by h8's team and Rohans cooperation , otherwise the phone would be junk and buggy. Anybody who doesn't recognize them by name can leave this phone with no ****s given by me.

Whoa I did say "the latest for our device" its what I meant wasnt trying to give a big explanation when I didn't post anything when I haven't even made a thread yet

Last edited:

akdlskdls

Nov 14, 2012
Rc9 4.1.2 is sweet and I know liquid smooth has been working on 4.2 jb also ;) like I said I don't mind doing things publicly on a daily basis, let's just wait a few days and see if the update from bpear comes

It's been a few weeks now, I'm leaning towards he might be done with the HOXL. I'd love to see an RC9 build. +1 here to any further efforts on LiquidSmooth.

mst_mugen

Dec 29, 2008
Hello,

Id like to start off by sayin I LOVE THIS ROM!!

There is one small issue though, my I/O Scheduler seems to be stuck on "SIO" regardless of what option i select. Does anyone else have this problem? I have tired reflashing the ROM several times without much luck.

bpear96

Sep 30, 2010
Hey guys sorry ive been quite lately. I have been really busy.

Anyways, I actually still have my One XL, was going to buy the Nexus 4 but I didnt have the money available, and when I did it was out of stock. I think i have decided to just keep my One X, since it has been a great phone, and can do pretty much anything i throw at. AOSP roms is so stable on it anyways. 2 extra cores, better GPU and more RAM would be nice, but this phone does it all.

I will continue development soon, and I am happy zombi3 has continued working on it. I will likely post a new update tomorrow :)

Last edited:

bpear96

Sep 30, 2010
Awesome. Glad you decided to stay. :)

Sent from my One X using xda app-developers app

:) Glad I decided to stay as well. I really love this phone, im just obsessed with getting the latest and greatest tech sometimes lol.

I did get a Nexus 7 however, that should be enough nexus in my life for now :D! My next phone will definitely be a Nexus though. Ill wait for next years Nexus though.

Reactions: BizzLeonDaCouch

evilbobvu

Jul 18, 2007
:) Glad I decided to stay as well. I really love this phone, im just obsessed with getting the latest and greatest tech sometimes lol.

I did get a Nexus 7 however, that should be enough nexus in my life for now :D! My next phone will definitely be a Nexus though. Ill wait for next years Nexus though.

Welcome back Bear :thumbup:

Reactions: bpear96

metalhead2791

Sep 5, 2012

Anyways, I actually still have my One XL, was going to buy the Nexus 4 but I didnt have the money available, and when I did it was out of stock. I think i have decided to just keep my One X, since it has been a great phone, and can do pretty much anything i throw at. AOSP roms is so stable on it anyways. 2 extra cores, better GPU and more RAM would be nice, but this phone does it all.

I will continue development soon, and I am happy zombi3 has continued working on it. I will likely post a new update tomorrow :)

Woohoo ! That's what I am talking about..you know I love ya :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Welcome to JellyBam

READ before installing: SuperSU and SuperUser apps are both included (whoops) . Disable or delete one to avoid any problems

And wipe system manually in twrp! before installing. (bug and will be fixed next update)

Credit to XDA user iGio90 for creating this ROM, I just ported it to the HTC One XL

Why choose JellyBam? A developer can say whatever he want about his ROM (Ex. that his ROM is the best in the world) but what about hearing what are people saying about JellyBam? You can read users feedbacks and reviews here![/URL]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ibf1j9iMzxHlYb.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

zko09h.png

- Built from source -
    - Overall features of AOKP, CM10 and PARANOID -
    - Custom JellyBam Settings with preferences -
    - Tons of customizations -
    - Themes and Mods in JellyBam style -
    - Aroma installer -
    - Latest CM10/AOKP Kernel compiled from sources -
    - Latest Siyah kernel -
    - Google apps included (Installable via aroma) -
    - New Mali driver -
    - Exynos HWComposer -
    - Lockscreen with x8 Custom app targets -
    - New optimus 4x circle lockscreen -
    - Ability to customize color and alpha of the optimus lockscreen -
    - KeyBoard from 4.2 -
    - Clock from android 4.2 -
    - Google play music from android 4.2 -
    - Sony Walkman music player -
    - Bravia Engine libraries -
    - Bravia XLoud audio libraries -
    - Paranoid Android settings -
    - Per-App-DPI Changer -
    - Per-App-Color -
    - Custom home action and hardware button in lockscreen -
    - Quick/Long click on weather and clock actions -
    - JellyBam Panel in settings app -
    - AOKP and CyanogenMod Settings -
    - Mass storage mode -
    - OTA Update via UpdateMe App -
    - You can keep your ROM up to date with latest Tweaks, Mods, Themes via UpdateMe app -
    - GAPPS included, no need to flash anything else -
    - Gallery support picasa share -
    - Apollo Music Player (Themed) -
    - Album app from sony xperia -
    - Quick SMS -
    - AwesomBeats Lib -
    - A good combination of stability and performance (Thanks Siyah Kernel + Personal mod) -
    - Bluetooth hacked for send / receive APK -
    - YouTube hacked with 3G+WiFi HD 720p PlayBack -
    - Init.d scripts -
    - JellyBOOM script -
    - Media quality tweak -
    - 3G and GPS Tweak -
    - RAM Optimization + Multitasking -
    - SmoothScrolling tweak -
    - V6 Supercharger included -
    - lot of Themes available in UpdateMe -
    - TouchWiz 5 Launcher -
    - Trebuchet Launcher -
    -*Beats Audio by Dr Dre*(Powerfull bass) -
    - Clearbass Sound by Sony*(Clear Bass) -
    - Xloud by SonyEricsson*(higher sound volume and clearer sound on speaker) -
    - Dolby Digital Sound*(Equalizer enhancer bass setting and Surround setting) -
    - Surround Sound*(Deeper bass and reduction of bass distortion plus Eq setting support) -
    - JellyBam custom Bootanimation by metallaxis -
    - Center Clock/No clock/Right Clock -
    -Volume Panel (Volume Rocker allows you to change ALL volume levels in one Menu) -
    - Lockscreen Weather -
    - Lockscreen Vibration on/off toggle -
    - Performance/Color Settings -
    - Brightness Control Slider -
    - Multilang -
    - JellyBam Style -
    - Much more! Check it by yourself! -

- All the amazing features of CM10, PARANOID AND AOKP ALL TOGETHER-

iu0wvysoBCgUd.png

18owvk.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

16ljpkn.png

How to install (If you are coming from another ROM):​
    - Download the ROM -
    - Copy the zip file to your SD/Internal card -
    - Enter recovery mode -
    - Wipe data/cache (only if you are coming from a different rom, Updating my rom doesn't need a factory reset) -
    -Wipe SYSTEM manually (Bug, must be done for now)
    - Flash the zip -
    - Enjoy -​
    How to install (If you are updating the ROM):​
    - Download the ROM -
    - Copy the zip file to your SD/Internal card -
    - Enter recovery mode -
    -Wipe SYSTEM manually (Bug, must be done for now)
    - Flash the zip without wiping nothing! -
    - Enjoy -

Bugs:​
    -WIPE SYSTEM IN TWRP MANUALLY-
    - CM10, AOKP Know bugs -

WIPE SYSTEM IN TWRP MANUALLY

Moderator Edit
    links removed

iGio90 (Rom Dev) - Bliss_ (Art and graphics)
    b1uefalcon and the whole team for the base frameworks
    TeamHacksung (CM10)
    AOKP Team (AOKP)
    Paranoid Android Team
    bluefa1con (part of the framework of his P.A.C ROM)
    TayyabKhalid97, Wis1152, Ricardo_ls, Uppon2, LuigiMak, Malo2000, LegendM, Lokicoon (Contributors)
    Justin860 (Inverted Gapps + Themes)
    Rohan (Rohan Kernel)
    H8rift, and all of CM team involved in making this phone awesome! (MAJOR PROPS TO YOU)
    JellyBam Rebel edition:

Build 1 (12/07)

Moderator edit
    Download Link removed

Features:
    • Most of JellyBams features, minus Aroma options, audio mods etc
    • Will be releasing a separate AROMA tweak pack, to install extra tweaks, apps and options soon

How to flash:
    • Wipe data, cache and dalvik
    • Flash ROM zip
    • Flash GAPPS

Bugs:
    Many bugs in above PHAT version seem to be fixed. (TTS bugs, audio bugs etc)

(if on hboot that cant flash boot.img. You know what to do :)
    I didn't abandon it.. just waiting for cna team to release 3.8.0 source. They also never released the 3.7.0 source either. I also tried compiling liquidSmooth with no luck.

Working on getting LiquidSmooth to compile today :)

EDIT:
    Still not compiling.. :/ hardware/qcom audio is causing the problem, even though im using the older one. Same one I was using when compiling CNA, and it was working. So IDK what the problem is exactly, looks like im going to have to wait till our CM10 gods(h8rift,xkonni, intervigilium etc) figure it out, until then im preparing https://github.com/rebelrom