flashing roms to r800x

Search This thread

msnglink

Feb 7, 2012
Omaha ne
so i have my play rooted, unlocked amnd i have the cwm app on phone to boot to recovery. can iflash roms thru the app or do i need to install cwm on phone like i did ith my nexus?
also what is a good rom with psp/ps1 support

Solar.Plexus

Jan 29, 2012
so i have my play rooted, unlocked amnd i have the cwm app on phone to boot to recovery. can iflash roms thru the app or do i need to install cwm on phone like i did ith my nexus?

When you open the CWM app, you'll see that you need install it to the /system. After that, you can boot into it and flash a new room.

With any ROM, you can play the FPSe emulator for PSX games with gamepad support.

However, if you want the best PSX experience, you should choose a ROM that runs Android 2.3.3 or 2.3.4 so that you can use the PSXperia emulator.

Sent from my R800x

Reactions: msnglink

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

When you open the CWM app, you'll see that you need install it to the /system. After that, you can boot into it and flash a new room.

With any ROM, you can play the FPSe emulator for PSX games with gamepad support.

However, if you want the best PSX experience, you should choose a ROM that runs Android 2.3.3 or 2.3.4 so that you can use the PSXperia emulator.

Sent from my R800x