Modified Navigation Bar Options
Clock Modifications - Left, Center, and Right Clock AM/PM Weekday Abbreviation
Battery Options 6 Styles to Choose
Theme Chooser
Many, many more…!

More options & rich features soon!!!

We are very proud to present you with AffinitySERIES 1.0 Beta1

Our Mission & Goal:

Our goal is to offer Android users an improved device experience with our AffinitySERIES ROM Edition and our upcoming applications, while maintaining a high level of professionalism to our community.

ada_0004_meet-the-team-copy.png

Blueharford - Founder/Developer
msrfx - Founder/Developer
Bbedward - Developer
Purian23 - Public Relations Director/Creative Director
PatrickC - Spyder Device Maintainer
ToxicThunder - Creative Designer
MR H3LLMAN - Creative Designer

Please feel free to visit our site & forum on

http://androiddeveloperalliance.org/
or
Chat with our team instantly on IRC #AndroidDeveloperAlliance

ada_0002_donate.png

If you like AffinitySERIES and would like to donate (never expected, always appreciated) to our efforts, use the donate link below. Remember our ROM is 100% free, open source software. Our team spends countless hours working on AffinitySERIES ROM to bring you the best android firmware available.

ada_0001_downloads.png

Finally the moment you have all been waiting for!
Here are your AffinitySERIES Download Links:

AffinitySERIES v1.0 Beta 1

Main Download
Gapps

Enjoy!!!

We are releasing Beta 1 of AffinitySERIES for the following devices:
Be sure to check them out!

Galaxy Nexus Lines (Maguro & Toro)
Nexus 7 (Grouper)

Shortly thereafter we plan to release AffinitySERIES for the following devices:
Asus Transformer TF101
Asus Transformer Infinity TF700
Samsung Galaxy Tab2
Droid RAZR/RAZR MAXX
Samsung Galaxy Note
Samsung Galaxy SII and SIII

ada_credits.png
Google for being Open Source & Awesome
Huge thank you to the following Teams
Team Liquid – Clock and Battery Mods
CyanogenMod – Toggle Base/Camera/Lockscreen
AOKP – Lockscreen Weather
WillyJay – Centered Lockscreen
CM-DvTonder-Blunden – QuickMessage

Thank you again to all the above, some other components here & there might be in this so please check our Github for any and all remaining credits if you were missed. Please don’t hesitate to PM me with any questions.

Last edited:

jsminnis

Nov 28, 2008
Is there any chance we could see a way to change the pulldown image like liquid used to be out like sourcery has now?

jaestreetss

Apr 4, 2011
New York
Google Pixel 6a

withbloodskies

Jul 26, 2011
Rancho Cucamonga
Initially -
This ROM booted quick, also give props to the boot animation ;)
Speed is great, no issues "having some network issues" but I think its my WiFi.

Customization * by this I mean the dedication the Users "Devas/Dev" have put into this. So give props to this, it wowed me.
Wish the navbar can get a color change, but I can wait if its a upcoming feature. Either than that.. ROM is solid on my end.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

purian23

Jan 11, 2009
Initially -
This ROM booted quick, also give props to the boot animation ;)
Speed is great, no issues "having some network issues" but I think its my WiFi.

Customization * by this I mean the dedication the Users "Devas/Dev" have put into this. So give props to this, it wowed me.
Wish the navbar can get a color change, but I can wait if its a upcoming feature. Either than that.. ROM is solid on my end.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Thank you very much! I put a good amount of time into that cool bootanimation with a few tweaks left :) The navbar colors is definitely an upcoming feature, thank you for you request!
Please enjoy and thank you for trying our rom. Much more on its way!
Purian23

cheko_lokz

Dec 5, 2011
Los Angeles
Sounds sexy....

Downloading..........................................

[Update] Installing this B*tch!

[Update2] Testing this sexy ass, btw: I love green, will there be green mods,themes??? :p

Last edited:

purian23

Jan 11, 2009
Love this rom...when will the nexus.7 drop?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app

Hello, thanks for asking, the Nexus 7 is live on our site in downloads. We just are working on our OP's to get them posted here on XDA! We just didnt want to publically announce it yet until we could put in here on the great XDA :) Our site is only the download link only!

twin001

May 15, 2010
Tulsa
flashed the rom this morning, really like it. However, I'm having trouble getting my exchange set up. Input all data fields (same as I did on previous rom) and get an error on username/password. Anyone else have this issue or know of a fix? I can assure you I have the correct username and password in each field. If I can get this fixed then it will be my new daily driver.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ADA-Beta1-OP.png

ada_0001_features.png

Android 4.1.1 (Jelly Bean)
    Built from AOSP Source

Fast, Responsive, Intuitive & Professional UI
    GLaDOS v2.1 Power Kernel Built In
    First of its kind Customized Toggle Icons
    Custom Awesome QuickMessage SMS Feature
    Facebook Contacts Support
    Custom Power Widget
    4 Way Reboot Menu
    Exclusive ADA Wallpapers
    5 Way Lock Screen Targets
    Beautiful Weather Lock Screen
    Quiet Hours
    Voice & Data (SVDO)
    T9 dialer
    SuperSU
    BusyBox
    Customized Navbar Settings
    Statusbar Customizations
    Modified Navigation Bar Options
    Clock Modifications - Left, Center, and Right Clock AM/PM Weekday Abbreviation
    Battery Options 6 Styles to Choose
    Theme Chooser
    Many, many more…!

More options & rich features soon!!!

We are very proud to present you with AffinitySERIES 1.0 Beta1

Our Mission & Goal:

Our goal is to offer Android users an improved device experience with our AffinitySERIES ROM Edition and our upcoming applications, while maintaining a high level of professionalism to our community.

ada_0004_meet-the-team-copy.png

Blueharford - Founder/Developer
    msrfx - Founder/Developer
    Bbedward - Developer
    Purian23 - Public Relations Director/Creative Director
    PatrickC - Spyder Device Maintainer
    ToxicThunder - Creative Designer
    MR H3LLMAN - Creative Designer

Please feel free to visit our site & forum on

or
    Chat with our team instantly on IRC #AndroidDeveloperAlliance

ada_0002_donate.png

If you like AffinitySERIES and would like to donate (never expected, always appreciated) to our efforts, use the donate link below. Remember our ROM is 100% free, open source software. Our team spends countless hours working on AffinitySERIES ROM to bring you the best android firmware available.

ada_0001_downloads.png

Finally the moment you have all been waiting for!
    Here are your AffinitySERIES Download Links:

AffinitySERIES v1.0 Beta 1

Main Download
    Gapps

Enjoy!!!

We are releasing Beta 1 of AffinitySERIES for the following devices:
    Be sure to check them out!

Galaxy Nexus Lines (Maguro & Toro)
    Nexus 7 (Grouper)

Shortly thereafter we plan to release AffinitySERIES for the following devices:
    Asus Transformer TF101
    Asus Transformer Infinity TF700
    Samsung Galaxy Tab2
    Droid RAZR/RAZR MAXX
    Samsung Galaxy Note
    Samsung Galaxy SII and SIII

ada_credits.png
    Google for being Open Source & Awesome
    Huge thank you to the following Teams
    Team Liquid – Clock and Battery Mods
    CyanogenMod – Toggle Base/Camera/Lockscreen
    AOKP – Lockscreen Weather
    WillyJay – Centered Lockscreen
    CM-DvTonder-Blunden – QuickMessage

Thank you again to all the above, some other components here & there might be in this so please check our Github for any and all remaining credits if you were missed. Please don’t hesitate to PM me with any questions.
    Hey all!

Just wanted to pop in and introduce myself as I haven't been quite as active over here at XDA as I used to be. My name is Sean and I am Purian's themeing and creative design counterpart for Android Developer Alliance. Some of you may already know me, some of you may not. But I look forward to talking with all y'all and want to let people know I keep an open GTalk and Twitter door open if anyone ever needs anything. Please feel free to contact me via GTalk/E-mail at mrh3llman@gmail.com and Twitter via @MR_H3LLMAN. I also have my G+ account linked in my profile. I look forward to hearing from you guys!

MR H3LLMAN
    We truly appreciate each and every one our supporters we've had here. The vision we had at the beginning was much different than the news we had to bring you all today. This was never our intentions, but as time went on there were many changes to our teams staffing, our real life jobs as we took on promotions/more work loads, family time as I personally was one who has a new baby girl now. All of that combined we know that we cannot live up to our original goal and mission at hand which is unacceptable for us. We still hold a high set of standards and are not willing to put out ROMs that we have not had the chance or the time to sign off on as our best efforts in mind.

In ending I would like to personally thank all of you for being long time AffinitySERIES users and hope to see you all in the forums. It has been my pleasure to come and assist or help anyone that I have been able to here. As msrfx has stated we are still moving forward with our ZenSERIES Kernels on the Galaxy Nexus with more device support to come such as the N4/S3/Note II & Nexus 7. It only takes about an 1/8 of the time to tweak and push out a kernel vs the ROMs that we were a custom to doing. We still have more plans in the works as far as the Kernels are concerned so please keep up with us there as we are truly breaking new grounds in that category. We will mostly likely have these threads closed soon so there is no confusion to our users.

Best regards,

Purian23
    Android Developer Alliance
    ROM Update

Hello all,

I wanted to give you all a brief update on where we are at the moment. I do apologize I haven't been around the last couple days (New baby girl keeps me busy) and most of our staff has been on vacation and weddings, very odd week for us! Anyhow guys/gals, we most certainly are still fully involved and fully moving our progress forward. We have been tackling bugs and adding a few features. Beta2 is aimed to be more stable with more enhancement, only another small notch of our plans, but we all love flashing the latest and greatest we have to offer, so we will provide just that :)

We never like giving ETA's as it has been discussed before simply because this is Android and it always can throw us a loop. We never want to make an ETA promise to our users we cannot adhere too, we would rather give it to you straight. You all are the reasons we are here!! With that said, we are hoping for Beta 2 by the end of the work week, just a timeframe with no promises. But like many have said, we set our goals high and intend to release something we feel is a great step up vs letting it go out in a bad manner, that just would not fit ADA's mission:)

Thank you all for being so kind, thank you all for your support to our team and the other members of this commmunity.!!

PS: The two questions above about the lockscreen targets. We have the settings reversed and might do it differently to come, to fix your issue, please go into the lockscreen settings like you are going to assign your targets, click on the icon of the image showing, and select system icons and pick from there, that will align you up perfectly.

Thanks again to the XDA Community!

Purian23
    Update

Hello, and thank you all for great support here..!!

There is no ETA at this time unfortunately, as I'd be inclined to my words before that it's so hard for us to give ETA's and would rather not because we can't 100% be sure we'll be able to keep it and don't want to let (you) our users down on that word. Our top two developers at the moment are in two different situations. One just started a great new job and has to settle in a bit (still working ADA after work :0 ), and the other is really trying to kick a bug he caught this past week that's had him off work and his game

With that said rest assured the other members on the team are working hard on new areas to bring you all that will go over with a bang we hope!! It will come, that I can and will say. Thank you as always for being with us and AffinitySERIES.!!!

Purian23