[Q] Help on Asphalt 8 not running

Search This thread

Dagcon

Jan 17, 2013
Kolkata
techad.weebly.com
OnePlus 8
Hello Dev's

I just bought a new Xperia ZL from Sony 2days back, so far it is running without any hesitations and everything was working fine. But now i have purchased Asphalt 8 airborne from play store, installed it completely, as soon as I click on the icon game is opening and getting closed with in a second tapping the icon. I am not sure what is happening. Its a purchased version.

I tried format my phone and install the game again but same happens tapping the icon black screen and closed back to the Homescreen of android.

Can some one please tell or suggest what is going wrong

Trying on Sony Xperia ZL.

unmaskedfalesh

Dec 9, 2012
Biratnagar
Hello Dev's

I just bought a new Xperia ZL from Sony 2days back, so far it is running without any hesitations and everything was working fine. But now i have purchased Asphalt 8 airborne from play store, installed it completely, as soon as I click on the icon game is opening and getting closed with in a second tapping the icon. I am not sure what is happening. Its a purchased version.

I tried format my phone and install the game again but same happens tapping the icon black screen and closed back to the Homescreen of android.

Can some one please tell or suggest what is going wrong

Trying on Sony Xperia ZL.

Kill the game and all running app from task manager.
Switch on your WiFi and then launch the game...
Gud luck

Sent from my C6502 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

AndreIrawan97

Jun 20, 2013
Denpasar
Well i think u must go to app, choose asphalt 8, clear cache and force stop...
Same thing happened to me when im playing supercell games

Sent from my C6502 using Tapatalk