So. . . . . Groupon screwed me over. . . .

Search This thread

Han Solo 1

Aug 28, 2013
I just saw a thread title about how Groupon sent someone 2 tablets. I guess it all evened out, because I got screwed.

I ordered a white 16GB during the deal, it got shipped out, was out for delivery, and then nothing. No updates, no tablet.

Finally it got updated 2 days later saying it was "undeliverable" (I don't know why; I get dozens of things shipped to that address) and got sent back to the shipper. I got a nice email today saying that since the deal is over, they can't re-ship it to me and are issuing me a refund.

Stupid Groupon. Seriously? You can't ship me out the exact same physical tablet that just got returned to you?

Screw you, Groupon. Screw you.

DarkManX4lf

May 11, 2007
NYC
Damn... I hope the tablet you were supposed to get didn't go to the other person. That's really messed up. At least they gave you your money back. So in the end you evened out.

Han Solo 1

Aug 28, 2013
I don't think it went to the other person; it just got returned to sender yesterday.

Yep, it's a bummer. Oh well. I am glad that it got credited back to my card and not Groupon bucks. I would have been MAJORLY pissed then.

RussellEstridge25

Oct 30, 2011
North Branch
That is pretty lame... How much was it? I paid 430.00 on amazon for a white 32GB. Was under used section but was never actually used. It said in the description the only thing wrong was the actual box it comes in may be damaged. Got it Friday and the damage was a sticker being opened lol

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Melven1

Mar 13, 2011
Try Walmart for Refurb

I just got one from Walmart.com for $430. It is the 32GB version, available in both colors. It shipped out from NJ, so I am thinking they have refurbs from the same place the Groupon ones came from. You do have to pay tax at Walmart.com. but still a good deal in my opinion.

Last edited:

AMG_Roadster

Sep 30, 2013
I just got one from Walmart.com for $430. It is the 32GB version, available in both colors. It shipped out from NJ, so I am thinking they have refurbs from the same place the Groupon ones came from. You do have to pay tax at Walmart.com. but still a good deal in my opinion.

Except by purchasing from Walmart you are supporting an evil an unethical corporation. Personally I would pay more (and have) than purchase something from Walmart.

maximus96

May 9, 2013
90 day return period at Walmart! Worth it for a few bucks over Groupon since I'd have to pay tax at both places

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Damn... I hope the tablet you were supposed to get didn't go to the other person. That's really messed up. At least they gave you your money back. So in the end you evened out.
    That sucks dude... Shame you're not from the UK as i'm selling my 10.1 2014 for a really good price. Upgrading to the 12.2. :eek: