Official AT&T stock 4.3 performance thread

Search This thread

jagadeeps

Jun 5, 2012
Redlands
Waiting for At&t update

I have already update to Android 4.3 on my HTC Sensation in August... Android 4.3 graphics are smooth and Focal camera is cool..

Waiting for the Android 4.3 update from At&t to install on my HTC One.. Hope they will be pushing the update today as scheduled

Nick281051

May 5, 2010
Northport, NY
I have already update to Android 4.3 on my HTC Sensation in August... Android 4.3 graphics are smooth and Focal camera is cool..

Waiting for the Android 4.3 update from At&t to install on my HTC One.. Hope they will be pushing the update today as scheduled

You know focal is a cyanogenmod thing and not a 4.3 thing or even an AOSP thing.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4

smokinmoses

Jul 15, 2012
You know focal is a cyanogenmod thing and not a 4.3 thing or even an AOSP thing.

Actually focal is no longer cyanogenmod the creator pulled it bc of bs from the cyanogenmod crew if I can find a link I will post it for u. Focal can now be acquired from the playstore. Sorry for the out of context chatter.

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: Froid

Nick281051

May 5, 2010
Northport, NY
Actually focal is no longer cyanogenmod the creator pulled it bc of bs from the cyanogenmod crew if I can find a link I will post it for u. Focal can now be acquired from the playstore. Sorry for the out of context chatter.

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

It was a cyanogenmod thing then, but my point still stands

jagadeeps

Jun 5, 2012
Redlands
Yeah I do know it was built by cyanogenmod team... I missed to mention that I am using cyanogenmod in my HTC sensation.

Cheers bro!!!!:D:D:D:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Sent from my HTC One using xda app-developers app

super80e

Oct 22, 2012
Back to stock

So to get back to stock AT&T i should run the old RUU that is available and then take the new OTA when it is released. Do you think i will be able to just apply the new OTA without the last ones? or are they dependent on each other?

dark2099

Aug 27, 2012
Chicago
So to get back to stock AT&T i should run the old RUU that is available and then take the new OTA when it is released. Do you think i will be able to just apply the new OTA without the last ones? or are they dependent on each other?

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2392380

Link to the 1.26.502.15 RUU, both as zip and .exe, the latest official update from AT&T that came out a couple months ago. I flashed it this morning in prep to get the 4.3 update. Obviously back up your SD card (/data/media) so you don't lose anything important.

Reactions: super80e

super80e

Oct 22, 2012

rdub504

Jun 27, 2012
vega
So from what I have read thusfar the update is rolling out via region,and not timezones.

Users confirmed there was no prompt,but accessible via about > software update.

Can anyone confirm?

Sent from my HTC One using xda premium

sameer1807

Dec 7, 2011
So from what I have read thusfar the update is rolling out via region,and not timezones.

Users confirmed there was no prompt,but accessible via about > software update.

Can anyone confirm?

I think they will release it in the US starting with the lowest markets to avoid overload and slowly get to the entire nation by the end of today or tomorrow. but as far as I know, since my htc one allows one update check per 24 hours, im gonna wait till the end of the day and check.

rdub504

Jun 27, 2012
vega
That is via the AT&T option,if you click about then check for update that method is not restricted to a 24hr period.

Derekwolfee

Feb 29, 2012
I set my clock ahead and it's downloading now.. Ohio here! its a big update!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1381345640951.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1381345640951.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 256

rdub504

Jun 27, 2012
vega
Downloading in new Orleans!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1381435836411.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1381435836411.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 219

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Lol! Not really just sitting here watching my saints take on the bears,and it seemed like a good thing to do.

For those not familiar 1 finger swipe down works as usual and opens notification screen,2 finger swipe down opens toggle board.

Dock bar is able to be modified now.

Via icon changer,not a system mod.I decided to mod the stock icons,but I plan on replacing all together.

Even though it's a minor update, Ive been looking forward to it. Hopefully they roll it out tomorrow.

Sent from the "ONE" phone for me
    Yeah

Can you provide the quote from MacKenzie? I thought he said sometime this week but didn't specify an exact day.

Screenshot from his Twitter page.