[QUESTION] PSFreedom on Tattoo possible?

Search This thread

oinar

Apr 20, 2010
Covilhã
There's a recovery image for testing over at psfreedom.com/wiki/HTC_Tattoo

Haven't got time to test it though.

mannas

Jul 5, 2010
Lisbon
not even the mass storage option work
if someone could comfirm mine errors, it would be appreciated

Last edited:

alephzain

Sep 29, 2010
Tattoo became friend with PSFreedom

Tattoo is confirmed working. The psfreedom wiki was updated. Enjoy !

speedyracer5

May 5, 2010
How can I install it? I have to flash the update zip and then what i have to do?

You have to flash the recovery.img, this can be done through a terminal emulator found on the market or adb shell from a pc. The general command is flash_image recovery /sdcard/recovery.img if your recovery.img has been copied to your sd card root. :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    hi all
    new payload firmware 3.41 + psn + 3.50 spoofing
    dezip the file default payload 3.41 bin
    extract file on your tattoo sdcard
    place the file in payload and replace the file
    boot recovery mode
    launch psfreedom
    go menu load from sdcard\payloads\default_payload_3.41_bin and click [me i have two default payload 3.41 i select first]
    after its ok boot your console with the same procedure
    But Is there hope to have psfreedom working on firmware 3.42? :confused:

tomorrow we'll have the answer!
    i just brought a tattoo,after dumping my touch pro,im a newbie

i need help.

a full guide on wat to do to jailbreak, and what rom tou.

please help,ive searched everywhere and there is no guide.

thank u
    Checked out the official PSFreedom Wiki Guide for the HTC Tattoo, you can find it here:

http :// psfreedom. com/ wiki / HTC_Tattoo [No Spaces]

It has the recovery image available for download and a short guide on how to install it. Hope it helps.
    Your flash_image command is missing, it happened to me when I updated my Tattoo to a new ROM (seems the rom, wipes everything and re-installs what it is on the ROM image). To rectify this, I just used the easy-1click root app again (search and you shall find or just click on the Prerequisites root guide link within the PSFreedom Tattoo Wiki Page and it will re-install it, along with su etc. If you do go down this route rename the PSRecovery Image to "TCRI.alpha.img" in the c:\rtattoo\sdcard\ directory and it will flash the PSRecovery for you.

Also I must add I spoke to @Klutsh on the PSFreedom IRC today and asked him about the psmodservice, he has been busy debugging errors today but said he will get round to it as it is on the list. Keep an eye out on klush.com for more info.
    yes thats normal because it isn't the last recovery img
    the last recovery had given some errors to some of my friends so i recommend staying with that one and only update the payloads