Tip For Motorola Atrix2

Search This thread

prince51290

Jul 5, 2014
never USE Android 2.3.5 Blur_Version.55.11.16.MB865.ATT.en.US (ATT US) OS..... may be your moto gone be brick....My experience......:silly:

1BadWolf

Aug 12, 2012
Nowhere, Louisiana
never USE Android 2.3.5 Blur_Version.55.11.16.MB865.ATT.en.US (ATT US) OS..... may be your moto gone be brick....My experience......:silly:

A better tip(s) would be search before posting (aka rule #1), and/or read before attempting anything you find in this forum. This is not new information. It is well known in this forum that you cannot flash back to GB from ICS on an AT&T Atrix 2. Reading would've prevented you from making that mistake and searching would've kept you from repeating what is already known to those of us that do read. :thumbup:

P.S. Sorry about your phone.

Made ya look!

Reactions: devilhunter47

darth_nihar

Aug 1, 2013
Vizag
A better tip(s) would be search before posting (aka rule #1), and/or read before attempting anything you find in this forum. This is not new information. It is well known in this forum that you cannot flash back to GB from ICS on an AT&T Atrix 2. Reading would've prevented you from making that mistake and searching would've kept you from repeating what is already known to those of us that do read. :thumbup:

Made ya look!

Made me look too LOL :D

Reactions: 1BadWolf

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Made ya look!
    You did in fact make me look...

Made ya look!

Made me look too LOL :D