[ROM][SEP.11][SENSE 4]InsertCoin Evolution v2.40 |STABLE|FAST|APM|EQS|TWEAKS

Search This thread

brashmadcap

May 22, 2010
Texas
Video playback

Is the choppy performance after video playback from Beta 14 worked out? I remember there were two options, artifacts or lag. Is that still the same? Thanks for all the hard work.

janarioo

Dec 22, 2009
islamabad
wow release canidate , gona get this as soon as i return from university

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using xda premium

djdant

Nov 18, 2007
Elk Grove, Ca
Just flashed RC1, is anyone else's location not working? On 15 it was able to find my location, it says I'm in London but I can't add my city since its not listed but it shows up in beta 15 ???

Sent from my Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

mimahitna

May 31, 2007
Vladičin Han
Hi friends, I coming from Revolution HD roms and wona try this rom but...did I need to partioning sd card(1mb ext4) or just s-off, super-cid and recovery(4ext recovery) ?
Greetings.

Reactions: tigcf

tigcf

Mar 15, 2009
Porto
Hi friends, I coming from Revolution HD roms and wona try this rom but...did I need to partioning sd card(1mb ext4) or just s-off, super-cid and recovery(4ext recovery) ?
Greetings.

If you're coming from ARHD you just need to wipe everything except SDCard or use a superwipe script for sensation (mike has one on arhd thread). Then install this ROM and you're good to go.

baadnewz

Recognized Developer
Sep 2, 2008
Bucharest
insertcoin-roms.org
Yes, I did remove HTC Location. But that's the maps/navigation app right?

oh well in theory, but in practice, someone (me for example) made a mistake in the update script

so if you choose to delete HTC locations on install it will also delete

delete("/system/app/HtcLocationService.apk");

.. to avoid flashing the whole rom just push HtcLocationService.apk from rom zip to /system/app/

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Yet another sense 4 rom
    based on Ville RUU by Football (THANKS!)

Thanks to TripNRaVeR, mdeejay, shnizlon, show-p1984, leedroid, capy, robocik, j4n87, m0narx and every chef, dev, mod, hacker, advanced user

- hdmi out
    Hi guys,
    Mms fixed
    Working on hw acc. And tether
    Fixes!

Check the attaches for fixes:

Fix for Insercoin Evolution 1.3

v1.3-1
    - fixes volume steps in tweaks. - props nono2lozere
    v1.3-2
    - fixes mms - when trying to save message on phone says "insert card" - props capychimp
    v1.3-3
    - fixes wake-up by vol-key - props shniz
    v1.3-4
    - Fixes LAG after exiting Youtube, and probable some other stuff...(killed 99% debug code ) - props ivicask
    since we decided that together we can do better. me and Shnizlon decided to join efforts. so from now on (well actually starting with next rom release ) move to OrDroid thread

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1551714

do you people think we devs have a magic fix on our laptops, and keep for ourselves ? really .

When and if we can fix BT MMS and whatever you (the users) will be the 1st to know.

I'm well aware of the problems, also i tried numerous times and ways to fix em but didn't pan out, this is life you win some you loose some.

+1 -ing or posting how much you want that to be fixed because its essential to you DOES NOT SPEED UP THINGS unfortunately .

Or what do you want? to put my life on hold and only try to fix whatever problems there are 24/7?

bottom line. i don't have a solution for BT, MMS, Hotspot, camera not working as on one series! Sorry, maybe i'm a bad chef /dev whatever.
    Doesn't mean i abandoned this and i'm still trying to fix it.

you don't like it this way, oh well get another rom .. ops, same problems there too .. YOu want everything working? GET SENSE 3.6 FROM HTC (oh wait that one has problems with wifi auto wake-up , lockscreen wallpaper and so on) YOu wanna ***** at someone ? contact HTC. They sold ur phone.
    you don't like what i'm doing move along. Frustration should be aimed at HTC not us devs. we do what we can with what we have as a hobby.