[App] K-Adroit 2 - Mobile/Tablet Specifications

Search This thread

K-Zero

Dec 10, 2008
Cairo
The fastest , easiest and lightest way to get all information you need about any mobile phone or tablet

--------------------------
New UPDATE Released check it in the market

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cy35Bx-3EjI

Features

- Full specification list for devices
- Browse by brands
- Device Comparison
- Device Reviews
- Favorite list
- Latest devices in stores with the international price
- Latest devices always up-to-date
- Realtime search
- Search for devices by specifications
- Online classified to sell or buy mobile in your country
- Explanation about every specification item
- Device picture
- very low bandwidth usage
- Arabic Support
and many more ...

you can download it from
Android Market from PC or Search in market via your mobile for "K-Adroit"

Can't Download from the market ?? Click here to download the APK file

don't forget to rate it in the market (if it deserve)
waiting for your suggestions and comments

Last edited:

Ultro

Apr 15, 2011
Very nice app. I go to a couple of websites to see device specs, separated by a lot of categories. All in one is always better, especially in an app. Something more I would like for this app is the ability to "favorite" devices and have them in a favorites list. Great app, nonetheless :D

Edit: Noticed the 1.5Beta 2 weeks later -_- Just updated and loving the favorite and compare features. Thanks again for this app :)

Last edited:
Reactions: K-Zero

demetriew

Dec 1, 2006
DFW, Texas
Very nice app. I go to a couple of websites to see device specs, separated by a lot of categories. All in one is always better, especially in an app. Something more I would like for this app is the ability to "favorite" devices and have them in a favorites list. Great app, nonetheless :D

Maybe rate them...

Nice work

From iphone to my first android phone, samsung infuse not rooted

K-Zero

Dec 10, 2008
Cairo

gr8 idea indeed ;) , favorite feature will be very soon in the next update ... thx

ShyamSasi said:
thx m8

demetriew said:
Maybe rate them...

Nice work
:) thanks

4silvertooth said:
Not available.

Sent from my LG-P500 using XDA Premium App

the app compatible with LG-P500 may be your network not accepting apps that send sms and phone calls .. try another sim if interested

K-Zero

Dec 10, 2008
Cairo
Why is your app using that.

to contact the advertiser (by calling or sending sms)

bads.jpg

4silvertooth

Mar 23, 2011
Android Hell
So am I charged for that. Just asking I am still not able to find it on market.
Will try market enabler and see.

bluefisch200

Sep 24, 2008
Do you have a database with these informations online? A Website with the same abilities like this app would be nice...

Moronig

Dec 2, 2010
Curitiba
It says on the market it's not compatible with my phone. I wonder why? What are the limitations for this app? Can you send me the apk so I can see test it and see why it's not compatible?

fifarunnerr

Sep 7, 2010
I think it's better to remove the SMS/call functionality from your application, because there are a lot of people(including me) not installing the application because of those permissions.

If you use this:
Code:
startActivity(new Intent(ACTION_DIAL, Uri.parse("tel:6365551212")));

With this you don't need the permission to make calls, and the dialer will be started with the phone number pre-loaded, so the user only needs to press the Call button.

And for sending SMS messages you can use this guide, which also uses intents.

Then you don't need SMS/call permissions, but the user can still call/text when he needs in your application.

LiquidSolstice

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 17, 2008
This is simply astonishing. Great work. Although I have an Evo 3D and won't be moving from it at any time soon, I know a few Hero owners who could do with this App to see what they should upgrade to.

K-Zero

Dec 10, 2008
Cairo
Do you have a database with these informations online? A Website with the same abilities like this app would be nice...

i'm afraid not , i use own database but i'm intending to do Windows Application with the same features later on

I can't find it on market
Can someone mirror

Sent from my HTC Vision using XDA App

https://market.android.com/details?id=K0.K.Adroit

your device is supported (HTC G2 Vision) but may be your network operator doesn't allow the application's that send SMS/Calls
so you may try other SIM to install and i will upload the apk file very soon

It says on the market it's not compatible with my phone. I wonder why? What are the limitations for this app? Can you send me the apk so I can see test it and see why it's not compatible?

the app supports QVGA,WVGA,HVGA,QWVGA,qHD screen resolutions and android 1.6 to 3.2
what's your device model ?

I think it's better to remove the SMS/call functionality from your application, because there are a lot of people(including me) not installing the application because of those permissions.

If you use this:
Code:
startActivity(new Intent(ACTION_DIAL, Uri.parse("tel:6365551212")));

With this you don't need the permission to make calls, and the dialer will be started with the phone number pre-loaded, so the user only needs to press the Call button.

And for sending SMS messages you can use this guide, which also uses intents.

Then you don't need SMS/call permissions, but the user can still call/text when he needs in your application.

that's a great idea indeed , but if i used "StartActivity" instead of using phone library for the SMS i think the user will be able to get the advertiser number , i will check it .. thx for suggestion :)

I get the same on mine. SE Xperia X10 on Gingerbread.
Xperia X10 is supported :( try to change other operator and install may it help

This is simply astonishing. Great work. Although I have an Evo 3D and won't be moving from it at any time soon, I know a few Hero owners who could do with this App to see what they should upgrade to.
thx m8 , i'm using Samsung GS2 and also don't need to change it for now .. but i like to check everyday whats new about the devices and soon i will add (News, Devices Comparison, prices in some countries ,favorite list and many more features ) , i mean i wrote this app not only for ppl who wanna change their phones but also to tech. lovers and everyone interested about mobile phones and tablets

any more suggestions are much appreciated

fifarunnerr

Sep 7, 2010
that's a great idea indeed , but if i used "StartActivity" instead of using phone library for the SMS i think the user will be able to get the advertiser number , i will check it .. thx for suggestion

Yes, the user will be able to see the advertisers number. But I think your sent SMS is in the SMS-app of the user, so he always will be able to see the advertisers number, although I'm not sure.

dannzeman

Jan 31, 2007
IOWA
Can you post the apk?

It doesn't show up in the Market on my phone. I can click a link that will open it in the Market but it doesn't give me the option to download it. And when I try installing through the Market on a pc it says it's not compatible with my device.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The fastest , easiest and lightest way to get all information you need about any mobile phone or tablet

New UPDATE Released check it in the market

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cy35Bx-3EjI

Features

- Full specification list for devices
    - Browse by brands
    - Device Comparison
    - Device Reviews
    - Favorite list
    - Latest devices always up-to-date
    - Realtime search
    - Search for devices by specifications
    - Online classified to sell or buy mobile in your country
    - Explanation about every specification item
    - Device picture
    - very low bandwidth usage
    - Arabic Support
    and many more ...

you can download it from
    Android Market from PC or Search in market via your mobile for "K-Adroit"

Can't Download from the market ?? Click here to download the APK file

don't forget to rate it in the market (if it deserve)
    waiting for your suggestions and comments
    1.png
    2.png
    3.png

I'm working in completly new release with new UI and many features

- Device Images in "Latest Devices" list with most important specifications
    - Small image loaded in specification window with other high quality image
    - Enhanced "Classified Ads"
    - Comments on each device
    - New Options to "Custom Search"
    - Notifications (optional from settings)
    - Support for many languages

any new ideas or comments about the new UI is much appreciated
    Not available.

K-Adroit 2 Released check it in the market

many new features

- Device Comparison
    - Device Reviews
    - Favorite list
    - Back to search result
    - Comment on Advertise
    - Search by specifications (added Search by "Card Slot" and "Dual-Core CPU")
    - Support more devices

i will write about it detailed with pics and video in separated thread soon

any suggestions or bug reports are much appreciated

Edit: Noticed the 1.5Beta 2 weeks later -_- Just updated and loving the favorite and compare features. Thanks again for this app :)