Alarm Notification Led

Search This thread

Cienight

Dec 8, 2013
So i've got this problem.

I've been using the alarm lately and after even dismissing the alarm the rainbow notification light keeps blinking.(Actually the alarm stops itself and the led is still blinking)
Only way to resolve this is by restarting the phone.
I tried to reproduce the issue and its working fine by closing the led as soon as i dismiss or snooze the alarm.
Anyone else with that issue?Could it be a hardware issue? (i really hope not)

And please can anyone test the number and sequence of the led colors when the alarm is ringing?
(You can test that in the settings by unticking and ticking the alarm notification box)

Cienight

Dec 8, 2013
Any ideas??

For the moment I'm turning the alarm led off, but it would be nice if someone would assure me that it's software related and not hardware.

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Cienight

Dec 8, 2013
Only stock Alarm,not rooted,3 months didn't clear cache yet.

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

saifmohsinxda

Mar 9, 2014
LG G2 alarm notifcation LED not turning off

So i've got this problem.

I've been using the alarm lately and after even dismissing the alarm the rainbow notification light keeps blinking.(Actually the alarm stops itself and the led is still blinking)
Only way to resolve this is by restarting the phone.
I tried to reproduce the issue and its working fine by closing the led as soon as i dismiss or snooze the alarm.
Anyone else with that issue?Could it be a hardware issue? (i really hope not)

And please can anyone test the number and sequence of the led colors when the alarm is ringing?
(You can test that in the settings by unticking and ticking the alarm notification box)

Hey hi.. I m also facing the same issue. Dnt knw exactly what the problem is related to. I always use alarm but never had this problem, have been facing this issue from past two days. As I restart my mobile then LED light turns off. Its a multicolor notification which is enabled for alarm in settings so it must be related to that only.

If u have got the solution then please do let me know how to resolve it.

Thanx.....