Wifi and Bluetooth

Search This thread

Toje2

Apr 13, 2009
Hi Guys,

I have been having an issue with my S4 mini where if Bluetooth is turned on it will not see any Wifi networks, however if I turn off bluetooth it connects and works right away.

I have tried going back to stock and different kernels but I am getting nothing, and its sending me spare, since I sued bluetooth a lot.

Anyone else experienced it?

I am running stock 4.2.2 at the moment rooted, and have tried all sorts of roms and kernals.

TNCS

Feb 11, 2014
Hi Guys,

I have been having an issue with my S4 mini where if Bluetooth is turned on it will not see any Wifi networks, however if I turn off bluetooth it connects and works right away.

I have tried going back to stock and different kernels but I am getting nothing, and its sending me spare, since I sued bluetooth a lot.

I am running stock 4.2.2 at the moment rooted, and have tried all sorts of roms and kernals.

I'm running Proxyuser's Slimrom (JB) and F4ktion 1.3.0 Kernal has no such problem. Maybe try this combination? But I remember no such problem even before I did anything to the phone (ROOT/ROM/Kernel, etc), only the battery drain issue at standby.

Reactions: Toje2

Toje2

Apr 13, 2009
I'm running Proxyuser's Slimrom (JB) and F4ktion 1.3.0 Kernal has no such problem. Maybe try this combination? But I remember no such problem even before I did anything to the phone (ROOT/ROM/Kernel, etc), only the battery drain issue at standby.

Thanks! I'll Give it a go.

Toje2

Apr 13, 2009
Ok, what strange is it seems to only be when I have root.

If I have root enabled, nothing, if I unroot my phone, all works perfect.

EDIT:
Well that's not true any more, running SlimKat now, slimjim gave that same result

Last edited:

TNCS

Feb 11, 2014
Ok, what strange is it seems to only be when I have root.

If I have root enabled, nothing, if I unroot my phone, all works perfect.

EDIT:
Well that's not true any more, running SlimKat now, slimjim gave that same result

LOL, well whatever works for you. Since I'm running SlimJB and using root without any issue.

Toje2

Apr 13, 2009
OK a follow up, the problem came back,

I got the ****s and sent it back to repair by Samsung, I got a new phone Back and the problem is gone.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi Guys,