Got my rogers note 2 same as AT&T bench test

Search This thread

turilo

Jun 17, 2007
Hamilton,Ont
Well i finally found a note 2 LTE from Rogers here in Canada, this is the exact same that will release for AT&T, I did a bench test with Quadrant and Antutu, put it on youtube. there is no performance loss with the LTE model as mentioned from a source, i had the n7100 before and this benched the exact same! Its my first vid so dont knock it lol now just need to wait for a root and CWM for this baby!:cool:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6L5ROmInkM&feature=plcp

Last edited:

hpacura

Feb 1, 2008
Well i finally found a note 2 LTE from Rogers here in Canada, this is the exact same that will release for AT&T, I did a bench test with Quadrant and Antutu, put it on youtube. there is no performance loss with the LTE model as mentioned from a source, i had the n7100 before and this benched the exact same! Its my first vid so dont knock it lol now just need to wait for a root and CWM for this baby!:cool:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6L5ROmInkM&feature=plcp

Congrat !!!

Can you please tell me if the multiscreen worked out of the box? FM Radio? Thanks.

turilo

Jun 17, 2007
Hamilton,Ont
In case anyone is wondering:D

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1351808915882.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1351808915882.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 716
Reactions: Artimus009

tizzy

Apr 14, 2008
How did you get the Rogers Note 2? I've been trying for the past 3 days and no luck. Which province do you live? Nothing in Hamilton/GTA...

turilo

Jun 17, 2007
Hamilton,Ont
How did you get the Rogers Note 2? I've been trying for the past 3 days and no luck. Which province do you live? Nothing in Hamilton/GTA...

Im in Hamilton but called tons of places, called one in Burlington and he just got one in 10min before I called, just one that was crazy! So he held it for me and I went and grabbed it asap lol

turilo

Jun 17, 2007
Hamilton,Ont
Exact same s/w version as my Bell Note 2, right down to the kernel build time. Only difference is the usual bloat. Hopefully Samsung can provide faster upgrades with this :laugh:

Lol something tells me doubtful, n7100 will get quicker updates for sure but thats why we have awesome devs for :D:thumbup:

Note 2

Oct 27, 2012
Calgary
Sweet, thx for that. I called everywhere In Calgary today and I couldn't find one single store that had bell note twos for sale :(

I am looking forward to the LTE battery life review

turilo

Jun 17, 2007
Hamilton,Ont
Sweet, thx for that. I called everywhere In Calgary today and I couldn't find one single store that had bell note twos for sale :(

I am looking forward to the LTE battery life review

Ill give her a full charge tonight and see how she goes battery wise all day tomorrow :thumbup:

Reactions: Note 2

rnewton01

Nov 5, 2010
Toronto
Just picked up mine from rogers plus location in north Oshawa.

Coming from international note. Wanted to try the lte out this time around. I hope the dev community going to be as good for this version as the N7000.

Last edited:

AlonB.

Mar 10, 2012
Toronto, ON
Just picked up mine at Rogers Plus in North York, ON. They had only ONE lol and I got it :D

Sent from my SGH-I317M using xda premium

Jagerzero

Nov 20, 2010
Kelowna
Got mine yesterday from Bell store in Kelowna, BC. They only got 4 in. Had them reserve one for me. They called me as soon as they got in and by the time I got to the store 2 were already sold. It took me nearly 12 hours to kill the battery from 45%.

twanskys204

Inactive Recognized Themer
Aug 5, 2012
winnipeg
Ya there was only one in the hole mall and they saved it for me.... I guess I harrased them enough.. Lol

Sent from my SGH-I317M

Top Liked Posts