Multiview Help on 4.3

Search This thread

aschaffer35

Nov 20, 2013
St. Louis
I could really use some help on this.. Tried 2 different 4.3 ROM's and it seems to be something within 4.3 I'm thinking. Anyway, When using Multiview and having both app's open at the same time, the notification bar hides. Is there anyway to prevent it from hiding? 4.1.2 doesn't have that problem and it's driving me insane trying to figure this out. If anybody has any ideas on what to try or knows the answer, please let me know.

Thanks all!

andyistic

Aug 17, 2013
www.chattermatrix.com
I could really use some help on this.. Tried 2 different 4.3 ROM's and it seems to be something within 4.3 I'm thinking. Anyway, When using Multiview and having both app's open at the same time, the notification bar hides. Is there anyway to prevent it from hiding? 4.1.2 doesn't have that problem and it's driving me insane trying to figure this out. If anybody has any ideas on what to try or knows the answer, please let me know.

Thanks all!
On mine, the status bar on top disappears when I have two apps running in multi-view.
However, if you move your finger downward at the top of the screen, the status line will appear.
Then you can open the status window completely with the usual downward swiping method.
I don't see any settings that lets you keep the status bar visible at all times while in multi-view.

Reactions: aschaffer35

aschaffer35

Nov 20, 2013
St. Louis
On mine, the status bar on top disappears when I have two apps running in multi-view.
However, if you move your finger downward at the top of the screen, the status line will appear.
Then you can open the status window completely with the usual downward swiping method.
I don't see any settings that lets you keep the status bar visible at all times while in multi-view.
Thanks. I'm looking for a way to keep it open while both apps are open. Is there maybe a build.prop entry I could try maybe?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

aschaffer35

Nov 20, 2013
St. Louis
So it looks like it goes straight into full screen mode when both apps are active. Is there a way to prevent full screen mode?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thanks all!