Why wont my apps resume from where I left off in Smart Launcher 2?

Search This thread

D3VICE

Dec 4, 2010
Grozny
I really like Smart Launcher and I'm just done customising it but everytime I open an app it just starts from the start.

I'm reading some stuff in Reddit Sync, I press the home button to quickly check another app and when I go back to Reddit Sync (or any other app) it doesn't resume from where I left. Of course I can open up my recents and go from there but I'm wondering if this behavior is normal?

I'm on a LG G2 4.4.2 by the way.

hartlezzevolved

Nov 6, 2013
Bacoor City
Try this .. Check settings-about phone-dev options then uncheck the Dont keep Activities if checked.. If this is not the solution, maybe the ram is insufficient

Sent from my Fusion Air using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

armanlogo

Apr 26, 2014
Malang
I really like Smart Launcher and I'm just done customising it but everytime I open an app it just starts from the start.

I'm reading some stuff in Reddit Sync, I press the home button to quickly check another app and when I go back to Reddit Sync (or any other app) it doesn't resume from where I left. Of course I can open up my recents and go from there but I'm wondering if this behavior is normal?

I'm on a LG G2 4.4.2 by the way.

Try this .. Check settings-about phone-dev options then uncheck the Dont keep Activities if checked.. If this is not the solution, maybe the ram is insufficient

Sent from my Fusion Air using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

just wanna add that some apks normally do that error on resuming since the apk itself needs more ram for resuming..