Help - how to root vivax smart point x45 dual sim

Search This thread

sava11

Dec 11, 2013
Can anybody help me?
How can I root my VIVAX SMART POINT X45?

Android 4.2.2
Hawaii_CP_Build
kernel: 3.4.5 root@Android-server #5 Thu Jan 9 20:30:40 CST 2014
X45_R05_20140109

Reactions: Aleksandar.Dolic

makic1304

Apr 19, 2014
Can anybody help me?

Android 4.2.2
Hawaii_CP_Build
X45_R05_20140109

Hello Savo i today rooted VIVAX X45 and i do it with MTK Droid Root & Tools application it's simple just when you install application connect your phone via USB cable and when app read phone you will have root button to click when thats finished just reboot your phone and that's it..

If you need any help just let me know...

Uzdravlje ;)

sava11

Dec 11, 2013
Hello Savo i today rooted VIVAX X45 and i do it with MTK Droid Root & Tools application it's simple just when you install application connect your phone via USB cable and when app read phone you will have root button to click when thats finished just reboot your phone and that's it..

Uzdravlje ;)

I can't root. When I connect phone on MTK Droit it show me message
''--->>> Connect to device <<<---
--- ERROR : --- TotalBytesPerChunk Not Found. Set default Page/Spare=2048/64 !!!
--- Unknown ROM structure, backup NOT possible!

and when I click on button root wait for few seconds and program always stop with some attencion message...
app read my phone.

makic1304

Apr 19, 2014
--- ERROR : --- TotalBytesPerChunk Not Found. Set default Page/Spare=2048/64 !!!

and when I click on button root wait for few seconds and program always stop with some attencion message...
app read my phone.

He gave you this atention: "ATTENTION! Requests for confirmation on the device screen are possible!
--- root shel it is received temporarily before reboot ! "

If that's what you got you just need to restart your device and that's it...You can check it by downloading Root Checker Basic from play store...

Let me know what you did.

Reactions: DragonTerror

sava11

Dec 11, 2013
He gave you this atention: "ATTENTION! Requests for confirmation on the device screen are possible!

If that's what you got you just need to restart your device and that's it...You can check it by downloading Root Checker Basic from play store...

I DID IT!
Thank you!
Hvala ti puno, puno...

DragonTerror

Sep 5, 2013
Bjelovar
Bootloop

Imam problem...
Htio sam deodexati rom i kada sam preko adb-a zamijenio fajlove u /system/app/ i /system/framework/ mobitel se vise nije htio upaliti, da budem preciziniji, zapeo je u boot animaciji, bootloop.
Moze li neko pakirati svoj /system/app i /system/framework/ i uploadati to za mene jer nemam dva takva mobitela da sam to uradim...
To mi je jedina nada osim ako netko od vas zna gdje da nadjem stock ili custom rom za ovaj mob, treba mi onda i cwm....
ZIvce sam izgubio, zaspao sam tek u 3 ujutro bez da sam slozio mob....
Molim vas za pomoć!!!

Last edited:

DragonTerror

Sep 5, 2013
Bjelovar
Nandroid backup

El naso ko kakav nacin da se napravi nandroid backup (cijelog sistema) ako zapnem u govnima (opet :p ) da se izbavim iz njih...
Ili bar factory image...

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Can anybody help me?

Android 4.2.2
    Hawaii_CP_Build
    X45_R05_20140109

Uzdravlje ;)
    Can anybody help me?

Android 4.2.2
    Hawaii_CP_Build
    X45_R05_20140109

app read my phone.