Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

simms22

Recognized Contributor - R.I.P
Jun 4, 2009
BROOKLYN!
www.androidcommunity.com
How to hell I should fake the batterystats? :eek: and please fuc**** tell me why I should do that?
This day I almost was connected to my wifi (see screenshot) and this is the fact why my batteryusage isn't that high.
Today I was at school and because of that I wasn't connected to WiFi the hole day.
Actually I've 4h 38m SOT and 13% left.

Please don't accuse me to fake something! I forgot the screenshot of the apps-list but if you want, I can try this weekend to get the same SOT!

Best regarts mate :eek:

BTW: I'm still teenager but faking such thigs isn't brave and might brings dissapointments to some which would try this IF I WOULD FAKE WHAT I'VE NOT!!!

I'll try to get the same SOT this saturday because I'm at home the hole day and you'll see guys, nothing's faked!

its very easy to do, fake battery stats. and all would be seen in the actual usage, what apps used and how much of each. now if you are trying to impress us with your battery stats, why not post something as important as what apps were used and how much of each were used. screen on time is easy to fake, as long as you dont show your apps used. heck, for all i know, seeing that you had a few times when the phone is awake for long periods(one time for nearly 4 hours awake), that you just didnt turn your screen on and your brightness down, and just left on the screen doing nothing? now why would you keep your screen on for nearly 4 hours, you arent watching movies, and its a constant battery drop, so looks like you just left your screen on.

T.E.C.H.N.O

Dec 10, 2012
Hamburg
techno-developer.tk
its very easy to do, fake battery stats. and all would be seen in the actual usage, what apps used and how much of each. now if you are trying to impress us with your battery stats, why not post something as important as what apps were used and how much of each were used. screen on time is easy to fake, as long as you dont show your apps used. heck, for all i know, seeing that you had a few times when the phone is awake for long periods(one time for nearly 4 hours awake), that you just didnt turn your screen on and your brightness down, and just left on the screen doing nothing? now why would you keep your screen on for nearly 4 hours, you arent watching movies, and its a constant battery drop, so looks like you just left your screen on.

Mate, I woke up at 10.30a.m. and lying in the bed and immediately started chatting with my girlfriend in whatsapp!
Later I got up and ate breakfast. Then again I was chatting with her and another friend in whatsapp and FB-Messenger.
The short break in the WiFi "line" was a walk with a friend to the supermarket to buy some beer.
I wasn't doing something else then Whatsapp and FB-Messenger the hole day.
This scenario will repeat this weekend and I promise to make screens and sent them to you in a PM or here in the Thread! :):good:

simms22

Recognized Contributor - R.I.P
Jun 4, 2009
BROOKLYN!
www.androidcommunity.com
Mate, I woke up at 10.30a.m. and lying in the bed and immediately started chatting with my girlfriend in whatsapp!
Later I got up and ate breakfast. Then again I was chatting with her and another friend in whatsapp and FB-Messenger.
The short break in the WiFi "line" was a walk with a friend to the supermarket to buy some beer.
I wasn't doing something else then Whatsapp and FB-Messenger the hole day.
This scenario will repeat this weekend and I promise to make screens and sent them to you in a PM or here in the Thread! :):good:

cool, im a patient man :)

Tijmen

Retired Forum Moderator
May 26, 2011
Rotterdam
As @simms22 pointed out best kernel thread or any variation of a best kernel thread is not allowed on XDA. There are simply to many factors to do any kind of reliable comparison. Try out a couple and see what works with your device and user patterns.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello.
    I'm using PA 4.4.4 Final on my Nexus 4 and I need a kernel that has good battery life (3Hrs SOT will be great).
    I'm a medium user, not gaming so much, etc.
    I just need the kernel to have 3 things:
    1.Good battery life.
    2.Gamma Control.
    3.Sound Control.

Thanks!

Franco kernel is best for you.
    Hells core gives me consistently at least 4 hours SOT. My record with it was near 6! Download the hells core app from the market for a convenient way to flash the latest version.
    ximg.php

ximg.php

OmniROM 4.4.4 & FauxKK & ART :victory:

Using:
    Whatsapp
    Facebook Messenger
    Chrome

My settings are:

- 125mV
    - EcoMode (2 Cores disabled)
    - 384-1512Mhz
    - interactive gorevenor
    - intelliplug hotplug driver instead mpdecision
    - 128mhz GPU Frequenzy Max.

(This maybe seems to be a speed limitation for the device to some of you, but my experience is a smooth interface and smooth system! Maybe the animations take longer some times but if i can double my batterylifetime by that, I accept that.)

Try Fauxkernel! :)

(My original Post is in the Great battery impression thread)
    Where can I get the download?
    I'm looking in his thread but can't find anything...

http://faux.romhost.me/mako/kk44/ look there and choose one.

I'm currently using "mako-kk-kernel-033m.zip" because TouchControl doesn't work with the newer releases.

If you choose the 033 too and WiFi doesn't work, please tell me and I'll give you a link to a fix!