[Q] After failed update attempt XZ is rebooting and not connecting to pc

Search This thread

Nik808

Dec 17, 2013
I was trying to software repair XZ but it failed in process.Then i unplugged it ,now when i try to charge it it is turning on,sony logo apperes and message comes that update failed.And it is happening constantly.

And worst of all it is not even connecting to pc.Pc companion doesn't recognize it.

I searched here for solution.
For charging issue holding power and volume up fro 10 seconds (3 vibrations) does not work.
For XZ not connecting to pc i tried to go in device manager and update drivers but it was not there.

Any help will be highly appreciated.:confused::confused::confused:

androidtweaker1

May 15, 2014
I was trying to software repair XZ but it failed in process.Then i unplugged it ,now when i try to charge it it is turning on,sony logo apperes and message comes that update failed.And it is happening constantly.

And worst of all it is not even connecting to pc.Pc companion doesn't recognize it.

For charging issue holding power and volume up fro 10 seconds (3 vibrations) does not work.
For XZ not connecting to pc i tried to go in device manager and update drivers but it was not there.

You can use flashtool to flash firmware
If you need assistance just PM me

Reactions: Nik808

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

You can use flashtool to flash firmware
    If you need assistance just PM me