[ROM][WWE|ITA][06/06/10]XannyTech EVOLUTION 2.3 (SYS 23569)[LEO 2.13 C.H.Tab](ONLINE)

Search This thread

Xannytech

Retired Recognized Developer
Jan 17, 2009
Rome
i hate to say it, but i just got a freeze issue too :-( i was adding a favorite to an internet favorites tab, and it just froze on me, had to take out the battery. Could it be radio related? normally i'm on radio 2.06, but after flashing another rom earlier i went to 2.05. After flashing this rom i'm still on 2.05 so i guess radio was not included....i'll try to upgrade back to 2.06 and see what happens...
tested now no problem at all...:confused:

pietrucci

i hate to say it, but i just got a freeze issue too :-( i was adding a favorite to an internet favorites tab, and it just froze on me, had to take out the battery. Could it be radio related? normally i'm on radio 2.06, but after flashing another rom earlier i went to 2.05. After flashing this rom i'm still on 2.05 so i guess radio was not included....i'll try to upgrade back to 2.06 and see what happens...
Also have a freeze issue.
I can replicate it: right after flash I install SBP Benchmark (no sim-card, sound off), run SPB Benchmark, run it again, go back to the main Manila screen and the bottom bar (Start, Phone and Menu) not working any more. The Phone and Menu icons are white.
First and second time my phone frooze, after third hardreset only the bottom bar stopped working.

stillbrad

Nov 18, 2009
Palm Beach
Only problem i have so far is with marketplace.. Cant close out of it...sometimes it restarts the phone...when downloading it gets 75 percent and locks up, but actually goes to 100 percent and installs but doesnt show it on the status bar. Any ideas?

Lizzo

just tried ur rom, and it's just excellent! much faster and more stable than ur 1.1(in my opinion;) ) but......the only issue i have is the dialer disappearing :( and i DID hard reset the phone after i flashed and soft reset after it set up..but after i make a call, and go back to the dialer, it's blurred and jumbled..

dlotters

Oct 31, 2006
Sydney
Also have the freeze issue here.

And the softkeys die sometimes. Not sure why, but if I'm using the phone for about 20 minutes then the softkeys stop responding. I can still use the hardware keys to get to start menu and home and so forth and Manilla keeps working too. Only way to fix the softkey thing is to soft reset the phone.

That and Activesync is still not 100% right - same as Pandora 1.1 (better than Pandora 1.0 though)

Also, the screen height seems a bit weird during the welcome wizard. For example, when the phone has been hard reset and you go through the 'add email accounts' 'add data services (facebook, twitter, etc)... one of the prompts there is to enable WiFi and then the screen that shows the discovered WiFi networks is not right, the bottom of it is about half a centimetre above the softkeys.

All up though, nice ROM - looking forward to the next version :D

Urokinase

Dec 3, 2008
Bielefeld
Hi Xanny.
Installed your Rom in the morning. Installed all my Progs and Registry Settings with Sashimi. Everything fine. Installed Pewter Theme and MaxManila 2.8Beta. Everything fine. No issues here. No Problems with Freezing. No Problems with Softkeys. No Problems with Dialer. Rom seems very fast and stable. Wonderful work.
Only Problem i have in the beginning is that i cannot start MyPhone after change MUI to 407 (German). Same Prob was on Pandora 1.0 and 1.1 I installed with Marketplace My Phone again and Problem is gone :)

MfG Uro

lpsi2000

Jan 16, 2004
TriState
This is really a nice ROM, I have the same issues with the soft keys dying. Anyone know is if threaded e-mail is included with this ROM. If so, how do I turn it on because it is not working by default.

glenner05

Jul 4, 2007
antwerp
just tried ur rom, and it's just excellent! much faster and more stable than ur 1.1(in my opinion;) ) but......the only issue i have is the dialer disappearing :( and i DID hard reset the phone after i flashed and soft reset after it set up..but after i make a call, and go back to the dialer, it's blurred and jumbled..

so far i had the freeze issue only once.. but i'm have trouble also with the dialer. For some reason i suddenly have only a dialer screen cut in half... the bottom half is the manilla screen, upper half dialer... i've seen this before in another rom, can't remember wich, was one of the first 6.5.3 roms for leo... its gone after softreset, but sometimes comes back.

Xannytech

Jan 17, 2009
Rome
Also have a freeze issue.
I can replicate it: right after flash I install SBP Benchmark (no sim-card, sound off), run SPB Benchmark, run it again, go back to the main Manila screen and the bottom bar (Start, Phone and Menu) not working any more. The Phone and Menu icons are white.
First and second time my phone frooze, after third hardreset only the bottom bar stopped working.
You found the AMeba Issue... :D the main reason i called this verision RC1, if reappear disable ameba service... waiting for a fix from Xtep the author... or i will remove that useful utility.

Xannytech

Jan 17, 2009
Rome
Hi Xanny.
Installed your Rom in the morning. Installed all my Progs and Registry Settings with Sashimi. Everything fine. Installed Pewter Theme and MaxManila 2.8Beta. Everything fine. No issues here. No Problems with Freezing. No Problems with Softkeys. No Problems with Dialer. Rom seems very fast and stable. Wonderful work.
Only Problem i have in the beginning is that i cannot start MyPhone after change MUI to 407 (German). Same Prob was on Pandora 1.0 and 1.1 I installed with Marketplace My Phone again and Problem is gone :)

MfG Uro
it's cause i use a English myphone version, i'll try to add just the mui in next version to solve that problem ;)

stillbrad

Nov 18, 2009
Palm Beach
I also have the problem with incoming calls... Cant see who is calling ...all blacked out and jumbled. Marketplace issue I can live with...this I cant. I love this rom...is there any fix? Has anyone else tested incoming calls??

Never mind...installed dusk dialer and that fixed it.

Last edited: