[18 DEC][i605][VRALJB] MultiWindow Complete Control V2 *App Update*

Search This thread

dawiseguy77

Dec 11, 2010
I just rooted. Does this work on the new ota? This is all I want really.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda premium

Feb 21, 2009
I followed the instructions. Gained write access, copied the jar over to the folder, installed the apk, opened the apk, added apps to the list, and restarted the phone. Still, I can't seem to make any new apps appear in the multiwindow list. Any suggestions?

YankInDaSouth

Oct 30, 2010
Sharpsburg, GA
Well I googled deodexed and no, my rom is not deodexed. I have the new VRALL 4, unlocked and rooted. I don't think I want to deodex the stock rom so is there another way to add new MW apps without a deodexed ROM?

I used THIS Mod on stock,rooted, odexed VRALL4 and all went smooth ... it's not exactly like this Mod but it gets the job done fore sure. Sadly no ongoing wifi removal with this one ... but from the research I've done it appears getting rid of that pesky notification will require a deodexed ROM.

Reactions: clockworkengine

morissio

Jan 8, 2012
Milan
www.tuttoandroid.net
Hi to all .. I installed the stock deodex rom.. it has DLK7.

Can I use this mod? :p

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: I'm sorry I have a GSM model not verizon.. I hope to see it even for my model. Sorry for this post.

Last edited:

bond32

Jun 26, 2010
Franklin
Anyone have this framework mod? Links aren't working for me

Edit : nvm, got it.

Sent from my SCH-I605

Last edited:

FMXP

Jul 30, 2007
So I'm going to give this a shot, but was curious as to whether anyone successfully installed this on the later VRALL4 version also deodexed their STOCK ROM (using TiBU, presumably) and then re-odexed afterwards? Thanks

When I was playing around with this mod, it works fine when deodexed but if you re-odex your ROM, it makes you hang forever on the Verizon 4G LTE splash screen during boot.

JeramyEggs

Jan 4, 2011
Charleston Il
I just wanted to say this is my favorite multiview mod for our phones. It always works like a champ, and allows me to keep my side drawer uncluttered by choosing what i want in it. Thank you Legend.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Released for: VRALJB​

Features:
    - FULL Control over the MultiWindow Bar
    - Add applications to the MultiWindow Bar with ease
    - Remove added applications *
    - Alphabetical representation of the added applications *
    - No need for restarting the device *
    - Reads the settings of the old application, and gets the icons on each boot to fix a lot of bugs *
    - Ability to delete the bar's data if you are experiencing problems.
    - Control Framework-Defined applications, including Samsung PreDefined Ones

- Very flexible framework

* New features

The parts of this mod:
    - The Framework Hacks: Low-level (smali) edits to some parts of the framework, there are no side-effects, and you don't have to reenter your accounts after installing the mod. This part is the most important part, the additional mod communicates with the control app.
    - The Control App: the app which allows you to choose which apps are to be added to the multi window functionality and/or control pre-defined framework-side ones.

The application now is COMPLETELY free.
    That said, if you like the app, you can support it by donating any amount you want.

How to use this mod:
    Requirements: A supported base, deodexed, CWM recovery

- Flash modded framework files corresponding to your firmware
    - Download the apk, move it to your sdcard, and install it normally
    - Use the application, pick your apps
    - Reboot, and then check the MultiWindow Bar
    - Click on edit button on the MultiWindow Bar, and add the new apps to the bar.

NOTE: The control app works on all firmwares, but you have to choose the right modded framework files for your corresponding firmware.

A video demonstration of the mod in action:

Version 1:
    Version 2:

Downloads:

Control App:

Some notes:
    - If you don't find your firmware, feel free to post here, or PM me, and I'll make sure it will be available for you.
    - I will work as fast as I can on updating the framework mod once new firmwares come out.

Thanks to my friend kest874 for providing me with the stock files for VRALJB
    Thanks to my friend illogic6 for providing me with the right stock files for VRALJB
    Dude how did you get aosp lockscreen?!

Sent from my Unlocked & Waiting To Be Loaded Beast!

It's a mod I did for my phone (I only have the intl. note 2)

I like that its from the future!

Great :) So by this you're implying that it works, right?
    I Wish this would Work on beans Stock twrp rom
    Does this work on Beans build2 rom?

I am using this on Bean's V2 w/ Perseus kernel and it is running smoothly. Flashed this and then replaced the services jar to get rid of the persistent WiFi.