instruction needed

Search This thread

AbuSundos

Account currently disabled
Sep 12, 2013
GB
meettomy.site
hello
i want to install the rom from this ( [ROM 4.0.4] ThE UlTiMaTe "V2.1" [UPDATED 3.9.13])
but, there is no >how to install< i searched but without a success,so plz tell me how to do it
thanks

AbuSundos

Sep 12, 2013
GB
meettomy.site
As with most ROMs, when in doubt do a clean install. In your recovery wipe cache, dalvik cache, and user data. Then install the ROM.

thanks for reply
i saw that in some ROMs there is a special procedures to apply,bec. im not a prof.to do these installations...
im now in kitkat with mukulsoni ,very nice and stable ROM,but the battery drain is fast,and im not home to charge the phone all the time
thats it
thanks once again

AbuSundos

Sep 12, 2013
GB
meettomy.site
back to froyo

it was interesting to taste kitkat with mukulsoni ,nice and beautiful,but,the battery drain is very fast as i mentioned before ,thats why i returned to the original froyo, im going to see this great xda for any changes or upgrades in the future especially with the battery,with hope that it will be very soon .

badblue1

Apr 18, 2013
Pittsburgh
i saw many beautiful Roms,but,the main problem is the battery drain,i hope that some one will find a solution for that

I have found that once you flash a rom it is a good idea to reboot to help tighten up the rom. Usually after a few days, the rom seems to settle down and battery life seems to get better. ;)
So after flashing, wait a while, reboot, let it sit for a while, after doing this several times you should be good to go. Always remember, backup before you flash.

AbuSundos

Sep 12, 2013
GB
meettomy.site
I have found that once you flash a rom it is a good idea to reboot to help tighten up the rom. Usually after a few days, the rom seems to settle down and battery life seems to get better. ;)
So after flashing, wait a while, reboot, let it sit for a while, after doing this several times you should be good to go. Always remember, backup before you flash.

hmmmm,thank u for ur reply,may be u r right,i didn't wait new Roms to settle down as u said,this info is new for me
im going to consider that in the future,thanks one more time

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    hello
    i want to install the rom from this ( [ROM 4.0.4] ThE UlTiMaTe "V2.1" [UPDATED 3.9.13])
    but, there is no >how to install< i searched but without a success,so plz tell me how to do it
    thanks

As with most ROMs, when in doubt do a clean install. In your recovery wipe cache, dalvik cache, and user data. Then install the ROM.